Need help in disassembling an AZL Metro Link bombardier car

  • Lindley Ruddick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 10:05 PM
      I need help in disassembling an AZL Metro Link bombardier car. I wish to remove the shell for a repaint. I have attempted to spread the sides using the old toothpick trick and then trying to pry it out. There seems to be some tab or something in the ends. Any advice or photos would be helpful.
      Thanks.
      Lindley