Re : Re: Re : [Z_Scale] Missing in action......

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 14, 2013
      The message I sent him yesterday is still notified as unread... BTW he contributed to the forum today. This guy is ununderstable....

      Dom

    • Henri Seynaeve
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 19, 2013
        Dom,

        Finally I did receive an email from him.. With not great news.....

        Thank you for your help
        Henri

        Sent from my iPad

        On Jul 14, 2013, at 11:09 AM, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:

        > The message I sent him yesterday is still notified as unread... BTW he contributed to the forum today. This guy is ununderstable....
        >
        > Dom

      • de Champeaux Dominique
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 19, 2013
          So your stuff is still in looooooong progress?

          Dom

        • John Mui
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 20, 2013
            I saw Jeffrey's fleet of SW from Huet at the NTS. They look really good. I guest it takes about six month after he post a picture of the shell. I figure I have at least couple months to go.

            Sent from my iPhone

            John M