Re : Re: Re : [Z_Scale] Missing in action......

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 13, 2013
      My pleasure Henri, however Mr Huet recently put a video on that forum, showing an UP cow-and-calf. Maybe yours beeing tested?
      Dom

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 14, 2013
        The message I sent him yesterday is still notified as unread... BTW he contributed to the forum today. This guy is ununderstable....

        Dom

      • Henri Seynaeve
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 19, 2013
          Dom,

          Finally I did receive an email from him.. With not great news.....

          Thank you for your help
          Henri

          Sent from my iPad

          On Jul 14, 2013, at 11:09 AM, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:

          > The message I sent him yesterday is still notified as unread... BTW he contributed to the forum today. This guy is ununderstable....
          >
          > Dom

        • de Champeaux Dominique
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 19, 2013
            So your stuff is still in looooooong progress?

            Dom

          • John Mui
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 20, 2013
              I saw Jeffrey's fleet of SW from Huet at the NTS. They look really good. I guest it takes about six month after he post a picture of the shell. I figure I have at least couple months to go.

              Sent from my iPhone

              John M