Re: Re : [Z_Scale] Missing in action......

  • Henri Seynaeve
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 13, 2013
      Thank you Dom for the feedback, my The TR5 "Cow & Calf" was suppose to be ship in June 2013 and already pay. Send emails since months but no answer.......
      I hope he will provide some feedback now

      Merci beaucoup
      Henri

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jul 13, 2013, at 2:27 AM, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:

      > He's still active in a french forum I also belong to. I just sent him a copy of your post...
      >
      > Dom

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 13, 2013
        My pleasure Henri, however Mr Huet recently put a video on that forum, showing an UP cow-and-calf. Maybe yours beeing tested?
        Dom

      • de Champeaux Dominique
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 14, 2013
          The message I sent him yesterday is still notified as unread... BTW he contributed to the forum today. This guy is ununderstable....

          Dom

        • Henri Seynaeve
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 19, 2013
            Dom,

            Finally I did receive an email from him.. With not great news.....

            Thank you for your help
            Henri

            Sent from my iPad

            On Jul 14, 2013, at 11:09 AM, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:

            > The message I sent him yesterday is still notified as unread... BTW he contributed to the forum today. This guy is ununderstable....
            >
            > Dom

          • de Champeaux Dominique
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 19, 2013
              So your stuff is still in looooooong progress?

              Dom

            • John Mui
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 20, 2013
                I saw Jeffrey's fleet of SW from Huet at the NTS. They look really good. I guest it takes about six month after he post a picture of the shell. I figure I have at least couple months to go.

                Sent from my iPhone

                John M