Re : [Z_Scale] Missing in action......

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 13, 2013
      He's still active in a french forum I also belong to. I just sent him a copy of your post...

      Dom

    • John Mui
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 13, 2013
        We are trying to hurry him. We just want to know the status of our order. What I like to know its the probable completion time of the CSX NW2.

        Thanks

        Sent from my iPhone

        John M

        On Jul 13, 2013, at 5:27 AM, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:

        > He's still active in a french forum I also belong to. I just sent him a copy of your post...
        >
        > Dom

      • Henri Seynaeve
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 13, 2013
          Thank you Dom for the feedback, my The TR5 "Cow & Calf" was suppose to be ship in June 2013 and already pay. Send emails since months but no answer.......
          I hope he will provide some feedback now

          Merci beaucoup
          Henri

          Sent from my iPad

          On Jul 13, 2013, at 2:27 AM, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:

          > He's still active in a french forum I also belong to. I just sent him a copy of your post...
          >
          > Dom

        • de Champeaux Dominique
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 13, 2013
            My pleasure Henri, however Mr Huet recently put a video on that forum, showing an UP cow-and-calf. Maybe yours beeing tested?
            Dom

          • de Champeaux Dominique
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 14, 2013
              The message I sent him yesterday is still notified as unread... BTW he contributed to the forum today. This guy is ununderstable....

              Dom

            • Henri Seynaeve
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 19, 2013
                Dom,

                Finally I did receive an email from him.. With not great news.....

                Thank you for your help
                Henri

                Sent from my iPad

                On Jul 14, 2013, at 11:09 AM, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:

                > The message I sent him yesterday is still notified as unread... BTW he contributed to the forum today. This guy is ununderstable....
                >
                > Dom

              • de Champeaux Dominique
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 19, 2013
                  So your stuff is still in looooooong progress?

                  Dom

                • John Mui
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 20, 2013
                    I saw Jeffrey's fleet of SW from Huet at the NTS. They look really good. I guest it takes about six month after he post a picture of the shell. I figure I have at least couple months to go.

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    John M