Re: [Z_Scale] Mikados To Release At NTS!

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
      Rob,
      Was surprised to see that both the light and heavy are ready. Will the
      price be the same for either one? Can you direct us to pictures of both
      models?

      Loren

      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
        Loren,

        Yes pricing will be the same. Photos will come at time of release.

        Rob

        >>> www.ztrackcenter.com
        >>> www.ztrackresale.com
        >>> www.zscaletrack.com

        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
          As Fred Flintstoner used to say........Yaba daba doo.

          Great news.

          >>> www.ztrackcenter.com
          >>> www.ztrackresale.com
          >>> www.zscaletrack.com
          >>> 6142 Northcliff Blvd
          >>> Dublin OH 43016
          >>> (614) 764-1703

          > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          > Distributor American Z Line
          > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
          > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
          > www.ztrack.com
          > www.ztrackcenter.com
          > www.ztrackresale.com
          > www.zscaletrack.com
          > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
          > Dublin OH 43016
          > (614) 764-1703

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          Distributor American Z Line
          Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
          InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
          www.ztrack.com
          www.ztrackcenter.com
          www.ztrackresale.com
          www.zscaletrack.com
          6142 Northcliff Blvd
          Dublin OH 43016
          (614) 764-1703

        • Larry Card
          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 13, 2013
            hmmm...I wonder how well they'll work with the RLW EBT kits...

            Can anyone say what size the drivers are?

            V/R
            Larry P. Card
            Franklinton NC
            _________