Re: [Z_Scale] Mikados To Release At NTS!

  • John Mui
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
      Thom, we get to choose the best running loco. :D

      Sent from my iPhone

      John M

      >>> www.ztrackcenter.com
      >>> www.ztrackresale.com
      >>> www.zscaletrack.com
      >>> 6142 Northcliff Blvd
      >>> Dublin OH 43016
      >>> (614) 764-1703

      > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      > Distributor American Z Line
      > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
      > www.ztrack.com
      > www.ztrackcenter.com
      > www.ztrackresale.com
      > www.zscaletrack.com
      > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
      > Dublin OH 43016
      > (614) 764-1703

    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
        Rob,
        Was surprised to see that both the light and heavy are ready. Will the
        price be the same for either one? Can you direct us to pictures of both
        models?

        Loren

        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
          Loren,

          Yes pricing will be the same. Photos will come at time of release.

          Rob

          >>> www.ztrackcenter.com
          >>> www.ztrackresale.com
          >>> www.zscaletrack.com

          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
            As Fred Flintstoner used to say........Yaba daba doo.

            Great news.

            >>> www.ztrackcenter.com
            >>> www.ztrackresale.com
            >>> www.zscaletrack.com
            >>> 6142 Northcliff Blvd
            >>> Dublin OH 43016
            >>> (614) 764-1703

            > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            > Distributor American Z Line
            > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
            > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
            > www.ztrack.com
            > www.ztrackcenter.com
            > www.ztrackresale.com
            > www.zscaletrack.com
            > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
            > Dublin OH 43016
            > (614) 764-1703

            Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            Distributor American Z Line
            Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
            InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
            www.ztrack.com
            www.ztrackcenter.com
            www.ztrackresale.com
            www.zscaletrack.com
            6142 Northcliff Blvd
            Dublin OH 43016
            (614) 764-1703

          • Larry Card
            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 13, 2013
              hmmm...I wonder how well they'll work with the RLW EBT kits...

              Can anyone say what size the drivers are?

              V/R
              Larry P. Card
              Franklinton NC
              _________