Re: Mikados To Release At NTS!

  • mark2playz
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
      Rob,
      Actually, Hans has shared the roadname list and I'll leave it to the folks here to find that post. But I will say that my road, WP was in the list.

      Mark

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

      > Yes, UP is coming! We showed a preproduction sample last year at the Z convention:
      >
      > http://www.americanzline.com/azl-news/2012-convention-news/
      >
      > There are 12 different road names in the first run. We will be making announcements as they are released. The plan is to release two a month. Note, no release schedule has been issued to dealers. We also have not shared the road names and list of road numbers. That is all to come at time of release.
      >
      > Okay back to test running!!!
      >
      > Rob
      >

      > On Jul 12, 2013, at 7:38 AM, mark2playz <mark.markham@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Well, at least one retailer has already posted that a UP unit will be available soon.
      > >
      > > Mark
      > >
      > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> ...And UP?
      > >> Dom

      > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      > Distributor American Z Line
      > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
      > www.ztrack.com
      > www.ztrackcenter.com
      > www.ztrackresale.com
      > www.zscaletrack.com
      > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
      > Dublin OH 43016
      > (614) 764-1703

    • Robert Kluz
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
        You mean this list? :)

        Here is the current UNOFFICIAL PROPOSED release schedule. This is Seriously subject to change.

        July 15 Mikado SRR
        August 1 Mikado CB&Q (heavy)
        August 15 Mikado NYC
        September 1 Mikado WP (heavy)
        September 15 Mikado NKP
        October 1 Mikado CN
        October 15 Mikado UP
        November 1 Mikado ATSF (heavy)
        November 15 Mikado GN (heavy)
        December 1 Mikado PRR
        December 15 Mikado Milwaukee (heavy)
        January 1 Mikado B&O

        Read more: http://www.azlforum.com/thread/155/mikados-release-nts#ixzz2YsOMstq5

        Rob

        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
          Thom of course!!!!

          Rob

          On Jul 12, 2013, at 10:04 AM, rvn20012000 <rvn20012000@...> wrote:

          > Rob,
          >
          > Are you going to bring a few to run on the Z modular layout that will be there? ;0) :0)
          >
          > Thom
          >
          > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> AZL National Train Show Special | Atlanta
          >>
          >> Available exclusively from Thursday, July 11th through Tuesday, July 16th.
          >>
          >> They've finally pulled in to the AZL station, the USRA Light Mikado Locomotives. I know, we're excited about them too!
          >>
          >> We wanted to do something special with the first Mikado release, the Southern Railway, as it arrived at our offices so close in time to the NTS in Atlanta. We're making the first few Southern Railway Mikados available exclusively at our booth at the NTS, July 19th � 21st. You have to be at the show to pick these up, no shipping or mailing possible.
          >>
          >> If you're going to the NTS in Atlanta and you want to get your Mikado(s) while you're there, choose the road numbers you'd like below, pay for them now and pick them up at our booths. The AZL booths are #435 and #436.
          >>
          >> All NTS Mikado orders must be placed by 5pm eastern time, Tuesday, July 16th. We're only taking along the Mikados ordered through Ztrack, so if you want to pick yours up at our booths, you need to order now.
          >>
          >> Note, Pre-Paid Only, we will not be accepting payments at the show.
          >>
          >> To order, please visit:
          >>
          >> http://www.ztrack.com/offers/nts/index.html
          >>
          >> Not coming to the NTS? Not too worry! These will be available through your favorite AZL dealer!
          >>
          >> See you in Atlanta!
          >>
          >> Rob Kluz
          >>

          >> Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          >> Distributor American Z Line
          >> Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
          >> InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
          >> www.ztrack.com
          >> www.ztrackcenter.com
          >> www.ztrackresale.com
          >> www.zscaletrack.com
          >> 6142 Northcliff Blvd
          >> Dublin OH 43016
          >> (614) 764-1703

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          Distributor American Z Line
          Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
          InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
          www.ztrack.com
          www.ztrackcenter.com
          www.ztrackresale.com
          www.zscaletrack.com
          6142 Northcliff Blvd
          Dublin OH 43016
          (614) 764-1703

        • John Mui
          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
            Thom, we get to choose the best running loco. :D

            Sent from my iPhone

            John M

            >>> www.ztrackcenter.com
            >>> www.ztrackresale.com
            >>> www.zscaletrack.com
            >>> 6142 Northcliff Blvd
            >>> Dublin OH 43016
            >>> (614) 764-1703

            > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            > Distributor American Z Line
            > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
            > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
            > www.ztrack.com
            > www.ztrackcenter.com
            > www.ztrackresale.com
            > www.zscaletrack.com
            > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
            > Dublin OH 43016
            > (614) 764-1703

          • Loren Snyder
            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
              Rob,
              Was surprised to see that both the light and heavy are ready. Will the
              price be the same for either one? Can you direct us to pictures of both
              models?

              Loren

              Message 6 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                Loren,

                Yes pricing will be the same. Photos will come at time of release.

                Rob

                >>> www.ztrackcenter.com
                >>> www.ztrackresale.com
                >>> www.zscaletrack.com

                Message 7 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                  As Fred Flintstoner used to say........Yaba daba doo.

                  Great news.

                  >>> www.ztrackcenter.com
                  >>> www.ztrackresale.com
                  >>> www.zscaletrack.com
                  >>> 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                  >>> Dublin OH 43016
                  >>> (614) 764-1703

                  > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                  > Distributor American Z Line
                  > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                  > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                  > www.ztrack.com
                  > www.ztrackcenter.com
                  > www.ztrackresale.com
                  > www.zscaletrack.com
                  > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                  > Dublin OH 43016
                  > (614) 764-1703

                  Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                  Distributor American Z Line
                  Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                  InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                  www.ztrack.com
                  www.ztrackcenter.com
                  www.ztrackresale.com
                  www.zscaletrack.com
                  6142 Northcliff Blvd
                  Dublin OH 43016
                  (614) 764-1703

                • Larry Card
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jul 13, 2013
                    hmmm...I wonder how well they'll work with the RLW EBT kits...

                    Can anyone say what size the drivers are?

                    V/R
                    Larry P. Card
                    Franklinton NC
                    _________