Re : Re: [Z_Scale] Mikados To Release At NTS!

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 12 1:27 AM
      ...And UP?
      Dom

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 12 1:33 AM
        Yes, UP ran a fleet of Light Mikes... Myself I'm waiting for them too!
        Dom

      • mark2playz
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 12 4:38 AM
          Well, at least one retailer has already posted that a UP unit will be available soon.

          Mark

          > ...And UP?
          > Dom

        • Robert Kluz
          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 12 5:13 AM
            Yes, UP is coming! We showed a preproduction sample last year at the Z convention:

            http://www.americanzline.com/azl-news/2012-convention-news/

            There are 12 different road names in the first run. We will be making announcements as they are released. The plan is to release two a month. Note, no release schedule has been issued to dealers. We also have not shared the road names and list of road numbers. That is all to come at time of release.

            Okay back to test running!!!

            Rob

            On Jul 12, 2013, at 7:38 AM, mark2playz <mark.markham@...> wrote:

            > Well, at least one retailer has already posted that a UP unit will be available soon.
            >
            > Mark
            >
            > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> ...And UP?
            >> Dom

            Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            Distributor American Z Line
            Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
            InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
            www.ztrack.com
            www.ztrackcenter.com
            www.ztrackresale.com
            www.zscaletrack.com
            6142 Northcliff Blvd
            Dublin OH 43016
            (614) 764-1703

          • de Champeaux Dominique
            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 12 5:17 AM
              Excellent!!! Many thanks for input.
              Dom

            • rvn20012000
              Message 6 of 19 , Jul 12 7:04 AM
                Rob,

                Are you going to bring a few to run on the Z modular layout that will be there? ;0) :0)

                Thom

                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

                > AZL National Train Show Special | Atlanta
                >
                > Available exclusively from Thursday, July 11th through Tuesday, July 16th.
                >
                > They've finally pulled in to the AZL station, the USRA Light Mikado Locomotives. I know, we're excited about them too!
                >
                > We wanted to do something special with the first Mikado release, the Southern Railway, as it arrived at our offices so close in time to the NTS in Atlanta. We're making the first few Southern Railway Mikados available exclusively at our booth at the NTS, July 19th – 21st. You have to be at the show to pick these up, no shipping or mailing possible.
                >
                > If you're going to the NTS in Atlanta and you want to get your Mikado(s) while you're there, choose the road numbers you'd like below, pay for them now and pick them up at our booths. The AZL booths are #435 and #436.
                >
                > All NTS Mikado orders must be placed by 5pm eastern time, Tuesday, July 16th. We're only taking along the Mikados ordered through Ztrack, so if you want to pick yours up at our booths, you need to order now.
                >
                > Note, Pre-Paid Only, we will not be accepting payments at the show.
                >
                > To order, please visit:
                >
                > http://www.ztrack.com/offers/nts/index.html
                >
                > Not coming to the NTS? Not too worry! These will be available through your favorite AZL dealer!
                >
                > See you in Atlanta!
                >
                > Rob Kluz
                >

                > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                > Distributor American Z Line
                > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                > www.ztrack.com
                > www.ztrackcenter.com
                > www.ztrackresale.com
                > www.zscaletrack.com
                > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                > Dublin OH 43016
                > (614) 764-1703

              • mark2playz
                Message 7 of 19 , Jul 12 7:46 AM
                  Rob,
                  Actually, Hans has shared the roadname list and I'll leave it to the folks here to find that post. But I will say that my road, WP was in the list.

                  Mark

                  --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

                  > Yes, UP is coming! We showed a preproduction sample last year at the Z convention:
                  >
                  > http://www.americanzline.com/azl-news/2012-convention-news/
                  >
                  > There are 12 different road names in the first run. We will be making announcements as they are released. The plan is to release two a month. Note, no release schedule has been issued to dealers. We also have not shared the road names and list of road numbers. That is all to come at time of release.
                  >
                  > Okay back to test running!!!
                  >
                  > Rob
                  >

                  > On Jul 12, 2013, at 7:38 AM, mark2playz <mark.markham@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Well, at least one retailer has already posted that a UP unit will be available soon.
                  > >
                  > > Mark
                  > >
                  > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@> wrote:
                  > >>
                  > >> ...And UP?
                  > >> Dom

                  > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                  > Distributor American Z Line
                  > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                  > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                  > www.ztrack.com
                  > www.ztrackcenter.com
                  > www.ztrackresale.com
                  > www.zscaletrack.com
                  > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                  > Dublin OH 43016
                  > (614) 764-1703

                • Robert Kluz
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jul 12 4:18 PM
                    You mean this list? :)

                    Here is the current UNOFFICIAL PROPOSED release schedule. This is Seriously subject to change.

                    July 15 Mikado SRR
                    August 1 Mikado CB&Q (heavy)
                    August 15 Mikado NYC
                    September 1 Mikado WP (heavy)
                    September 15 Mikado NKP
                    October 1 Mikado CN
                    October 15 Mikado UP
                    November 1 Mikado ATSF (heavy)
                    November 15 Mikado GN (heavy)
                    December 1 Mikado PRR
                    December 15 Mikado Milwaukee (heavy)
                    January 1 Mikado B&O

                    Read more: http://www.azlforum.com/thread/155/mikados-release-nts#ixzz2YsOMstq5

                    Rob

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jul 12 4:19 PM
                      Thom of course!!!!

                      Rob

                      On Jul 12, 2013, at 10:04 AM, rvn20012000 <rvn20012000@...> wrote:

                      > Rob,
                      >
                      > Are you going to bring a few to run on the Z modular layout that will be there? ;0) :0)
                      >
                      > Thom
                      >
                      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:
                      >>
                      >> AZL National Train Show Special | Atlanta
                      >>
                      >> Available exclusively from Thursday, July 11th through Tuesday, July 16th.
                      >>
                      >> They've finally pulled in to the AZL station, the USRA Light Mikado Locomotives. I know, we're excited about them too!
                      >>
                      >> We wanted to do something special with the first Mikado release, the Southern Railway, as it arrived at our offices so close in time to the NTS in Atlanta. We're making the first few Southern Railway Mikados available exclusively at our booth at the NTS, July 19th � 21st. You have to be at the show to pick these up, no shipping or mailing possible.
                      >>
                      >> If you're going to the NTS in Atlanta and you want to get your Mikado(s) while you're there, choose the road numbers you'd like below, pay for them now and pick them up at our booths. The AZL booths are #435 and #436.
                      >>
                      >> All NTS Mikado orders must be placed by 5pm eastern time, Tuesday, July 16th. We're only taking along the Mikados ordered through Ztrack, so if you want to pick yours up at our booths, you need to order now.
                      >>
                      >> Note, Pre-Paid Only, we will not be accepting payments at the show.
                      >>
                      >> To order, please visit:
                      >>
                      >> http://www.ztrack.com/offers/nts/index.html
                      >>
                      >> Not coming to the NTS? Not too worry! These will be available through your favorite AZL dealer!
                      >>
                      >> See you in Atlanta!
                      >>
                      >> Rob Kluz
                      >>

                      >> Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                      >> Distributor American Z Line
                      >> Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                      >> InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                      >> www.ztrack.com
                      >> www.ztrackcenter.com
                      >> www.ztrackresale.com
                      >> www.zscaletrack.com
                      >> 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                      >> Dublin OH 43016
                      >> (614) 764-1703

                      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                      Distributor American Z Line
                      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                      InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                      www.ztrack.com
                      www.ztrackcenter.com
                      www.ztrackresale.com
                      www.zscaletrack.com
                      6142 Northcliff Blvd
                      Dublin OH 43016
                      (614) 764-1703

                    • John Mui
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jul 12 4:24 PM
                        Thom, we get to choose the best running loco. :D

                        Sent from my iPhone

                        John M

                        >>> www.ztrackcenter.com
                        >>> www.ztrackresale.com
                        >>> www.zscaletrack.com
                        >>> 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                        >>> Dublin OH 43016
                        >>> (614) 764-1703

                        > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                        > Distributor American Z Line
                        > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                        > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                        > www.ztrack.com
                        > www.ztrackcenter.com
                        > www.ztrackresale.com
                        > www.zscaletrack.com
                        > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                        > Dublin OH 43016
                        > (614) 764-1703

                      • Loren Snyder
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jul 12 7:20 PM
                          Rob,
                          Was surprised to see that both the light and heavy are ready. Will the
                          price be the same for either one? Can you direct us to pictures of both
                          models?

                          Loren

                          Message 12 of 19 , Jul 12 8:33 PM
                            Loren,

                            Yes pricing will be the same. Photos will come at time of release.

                            Rob

                            >>> www.ztrackcenter.com
                            >>> www.ztrackresale.com
                            >>> www.zscaletrack.com

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jul 12 9:32 PM
                              As Fred Flintstoner used to say........Yaba daba doo.

                              Great news.

                              >>> www.ztrackcenter.com
                              >>> www.ztrackresale.com
                              >>> www.zscaletrack.com
                              >>> 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                              >>> Dublin OH 43016
                              >>> (614) 764-1703

                              > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                              > Distributor American Z Line
                              > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                              > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                              > www.ztrack.com
                              > www.ztrackcenter.com
                              > www.ztrackresale.com
                              > www.zscaletrack.com
                              > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                              > Dublin OH 43016
                              > (614) 764-1703

                              Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                              Distributor American Z Line
                              Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                              InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                              www.ztrack.com
                              www.ztrackcenter.com
                              www.ztrackresale.com
                              www.zscaletrack.com
                              6142 Northcliff Blvd
                              Dublin OH 43016
                              (614) 764-1703

                            • Larry Card
                              Message 14 of 19 , Jul 13 3:47 PM
                                hmmm...I wonder how well they'll work with the RLW EBT kits...

                                Can anyone say what size the drivers are?

                                V/R
                                Larry P. Card
                                Franklinton NC
                                _________