Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Mikados To Release At NTS!

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 11, 2013
      Mark,

      I'll just have to practice the Z patience routine, that or settle for maybe
      a UP version? Tell me UP bought them........

      Loren

      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
        ...And UP?
        Dom

      • de Champeaux Dominique
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
          Yes, UP ran a fleet of Light Mikes... Myself I'm waiting for them too!
          Dom

        • mark2playz
          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
            Well, at least one retailer has already posted that a UP unit will be available soon.

            Mark

            > ...And UP?
            > Dom

          • Robert Kluz
            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
              Yes, UP is coming! We showed a preproduction sample last year at the Z convention:

              http://www.americanzline.com/azl-news/2012-convention-news/

              There are 12 different road names in the first run. We will be making announcements as they are released. The plan is to release two a month. Note, no release schedule has been issued to dealers. We also have not shared the road names and list of road numbers. That is all to come at time of release.

              Okay back to test running!!!

              Rob

              On Jul 12, 2013, at 7:38 AM, mark2playz <mark.markham@...> wrote:

              > Well, at least one retailer has already posted that a UP unit will be available soon.
              >
              > Mark
              >
              > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> ...And UP?
              >> Dom

              Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              Distributor American Z Line
              Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
              InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
              www.ztrack.com
              www.ztrackcenter.com
              www.ztrackresale.com
              www.zscaletrack.com
              6142 Northcliff Blvd
              Dublin OH 43016
              (614) 764-1703

            • de Champeaux Dominique
              Message 6 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                Excellent!!! Many thanks for input.
                Dom

              • rvn20012000
                Message 7 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                  Rob,

                  Are you going to bring a few to run on the Z modular layout that will be there? ;0) :0)

                  Thom

                  --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

                  > AZL National Train Show Special | Atlanta
                  >
                  > Available exclusively from Thursday, July 11th through Tuesday, July 16th.
                  >
                  > They've finally pulled in to the AZL station, the USRA Light Mikado Locomotives. I know, we're excited about them too!
                  >
                  > We wanted to do something special with the first Mikado release, the Southern Railway, as it arrived at our offices so close in time to the NTS in Atlanta. We're making the first few Southern Railway Mikados available exclusively at our booth at the NTS, July 19th – 21st. You have to be at the show to pick these up, no shipping or mailing possible.
                  >
                  > If you're going to the NTS in Atlanta and you want to get your Mikado(s) while you're there, choose the road numbers you'd like below, pay for them now and pick them up at our booths. The AZL booths are #435 and #436.
                  >
                  > All NTS Mikado orders must be placed by 5pm eastern time, Tuesday, July 16th. We're only taking along the Mikados ordered through Ztrack, so if you want to pick yours up at our booths, you need to order now.
                  >
                  > Note, Pre-Paid Only, we will not be accepting payments at the show.
                  >
                  > To order, please visit:
                  >
                  > http://www.ztrack.com/offers/nts/index.html
                  >
                  > Not coming to the NTS? Not too worry! These will be available through your favorite AZL dealer!
                  >
                  > See you in Atlanta!
                  >
                  > Rob Kluz
                  >

                  > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                  > Distributor American Z Line
                  > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                  > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                  > www.ztrack.com
                  > www.ztrackcenter.com
                  > www.ztrackresale.com
                  > www.zscaletrack.com
                  > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                  > Dublin OH 43016
                  > (614) 764-1703

                • mark2playz
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                    Rob,
                    Actually, Hans has shared the roadname list and I'll leave it to the folks here to find that post. But I will say that my road, WP was in the list.

                    Mark

                    --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

                    > Yes, UP is coming! We showed a preproduction sample last year at the Z convention:
                    >
                    > http://www.americanzline.com/azl-news/2012-convention-news/
                    >
                    > There are 12 different road names in the first run. We will be making announcements as they are released. The plan is to release two a month. Note, no release schedule has been issued to dealers. We also have not shared the road names and list of road numbers. That is all to come at time of release.
                    >
                    > Okay back to test running!!!
                    >
                    > Rob
                    >

                    > On Jul 12, 2013, at 7:38 AM, mark2playz <mark.markham@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > Well, at least one retailer has already posted that a UP unit will be available soon.
                    > >
                    > > Mark
                    > >
                    > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@> wrote:
                    > >>
                    > >> ...And UP?
                    > >> Dom

                    > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                    > Distributor American Z Line
                    > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                    > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                    > www.ztrack.com
                    > www.ztrackcenter.com
                    > www.ztrackresale.com
                    > www.zscaletrack.com
                    > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                    > Dublin OH 43016
                    > (614) 764-1703

                  • Robert Kluz
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                      You mean this list? :)

                      Here is the current UNOFFICIAL PROPOSED release schedule. This is Seriously subject to change.

                      July 15 Mikado SRR
                      August 1 Mikado CB&Q (heavy)
                      August 15 Mikado NYC
                      September 1 Mikado WP (heavy)
                      September 15 Mikado NKP
                      October 1 Mikado CN
                      October 15 Mikado UP
                      November 1 Mikado ATSF (heavy)
                      November 15 Mikado GN (heavy)
                      December 1 Mikado PRR
                      December 15 Mikado Milwaukee (heavy)
                      January 1 Mikado B&O

                      Read more: http://www.azlforum.com/thread/155/mikados-release-nts#ixzz2YsOMstq5

                      Rob

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                        Thom of course!!!!

                        Rob

                        On Jul 12, 2013, at 10:04 AM, rvn20012000 <rvn20012000@...> wrote:

                        > Rob,
                        >
                        > Are you going to bring a few to run on the Z modular layout that will be there? ;0) :0)
                        >
                        > Thom
                        >
                        > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:
                        >>
                        >> AZL National Train Show Special | Atlanta
                        >>
                        >> Available exclusively from Thursday, July 11th through Tuesday, July 16th.
                        >>
                        >> They've finally pulled in to the AZL station, the USRA Light Mikado Locomotives. I know, we're excited about them too!
                        >>
                        >> We wanted to do something special with the first Mikado release, the Southern Railway, as it arrived at our offices so close in time to the NTS in Atlanta. We're making the first few Southern Railway Mikados available exclusively at our booth at the NTS, July 19th � 21st. You have to be at the show to pick these up, no shipping or mailing possible.
                        >>
                        >> If you're going to the NTS in Atlanta and you want to get your Mikado(s) while you're there, choose the road numbers you'd like below, pay for them now and pick them up at our booths. The AZL booths are #435 and #436.
                        >>
                        >> All NTS Mikado orders must be placed by 5pm eastern time, Tuesday, July 16th. We're only taking along the Mikados ordered through Ztrack, so if you want to pick yours up at our booths, you need to order now.
                        >>
                        >> Note, Pre-Paid Only, we will not be accepting payments at the show.
                        >>
                        >> To order, please visit:
                        >>
                        >> http://www.ztrack.com/offers/nts/index.html
                        >>
                        >> Not coming to the NTS? Not too worry! These will be available through your favorite AZL dealer!
                        >>
                        >> See you in Atlanta!
                        >>
                        >> Rob Kluz
                        >>

                        >> Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                        >> Distributor American Z Line
                        >> Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                        >> InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                        >> www.ztrack.com
                        >> www.ztrackcenter.com
                        >> www.ztrackresale.com
                        >> www.zscaletrack.com
                        >> 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                        >> Dublin OH 43016
                        >> (614) 764-1703

                        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                        Distributor American Z Line
                        Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                        InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                        www.ztrack.com
                        www.ztrackcenter.com
                        www.ztrackresale.com
                        www.zscaletrack.com
                        6142 Northcliff Blvd
                        Dublin OH 43016
                        (614) 764-1703

                      • John Mui
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                          Thom, we get to choose the best running loco. :D

                          Sent from my iPhone

                          John M

                          >>> www.ztrackcenter.com
                          >>> www.ztrackresale.com
                          >>> www.zscaletrack.com
                          >>> 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                          >>> Dublin OH 43016
                          >>> (614) 764-1703

                          > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                          > Distributor American Z Line
                          > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                          > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                          > www.ztrack.com
                          > www.ztrackcenter.com
                          > www.ztrackresale.com
                          > www.zscaletrack.com
                          > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                          > Dublin OH 43016
                          > (614) 764-1703

                        • Loren Snyder
                          Message 12 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                            Rob,
                            Was surprised to see that both the light and heavy are ready. Will the
                            price be the same for either one? Can you direct us to pictures of both
                            models?

                            Loren

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                              Loren,

                              Yes pricing will be the same. Photos will come at time of release.

                              Rob

                              >>> www.ztrackcenter.com
                              >>> www.ztrackresale.com
                              >>> www.zscaletrack.com

                              Message 14 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                                As Fred Flintstoner used to say........Yaba daba doo.

                                Great news.

                                >>> www.ztrackcenter.com
                                >>> www.ztrackresale.com
                                >>> www.zscaletrack.com
                                >>> 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                                >>> Dublin OH 43016
                                >>> (614) 764-1703

                                > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                                > Distributor American Z Line
                                > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                                > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                                > www.ztrack.com
                                > www.ztrackcenter.com
                                > www.ztrackresale.com
                                > www.zscaletrack.com
                                > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                                > Dublin OH 43016
                                > (614) 764-1703

                                Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                                Distributor American Z Line
                                Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                                InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                                www.ztrack.com
                                www.ztrackcenter.com
                                www.ztrackresale.com
                                www.zscaletrack.com
                                6142 Northcliff Blvd
                                Dublin OH 43016
                                (614) 764-1703

                              • Larry Card
                                Message 15 of 19 , Jul 13, 2013
                                  hmmm...I wonder how well they'll work with the RLW EBT kits...

                                  Can anyone say what size the drivers are?

                                  V/R
                                  Larry P. Card
                                  Franklinton NC
                                  _________