Mikados To Release At NTS!

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 11, 2013
      AZL National Train Show Special | Atlanta

      Available exclusively from Thursday, July 11th through Tuesday, July 16th.

      They�ve finally pulled in to the AZL station, the USRA Light Mikado Locomotives. I know, we�re excited about them too!

      We wanted to do something special with the first Mikado release, the Southern Railway, as it arrived at our offices so close in time to the NTS in Atlanta. We�re making the first few Southern Railway Mikados available exclusively at our booth at the NTS, July 19th � 21st. You have to be at the show to pick these up, no shipping or mailing possible.

      If you�re going to the NTS in Atlanta and you want to get your Mikado(s) while you�re there, choose the road numbers you�d like below, pay for them now and pick them up at our booths. The AZL booths are #435 and #436.

      All NTS Mikado orders must be placed by 5pm eastern time, Tuesday, July 16th. We�re only taking along the Mikados ordered through Ztrack, so if you want to pick yours up at our booths, you need to order now.

      Note, Pre-Paid Only, we will not be accepting payments at the show.

      To order, please visit:

      http://www.ztrack.com/offers/nts/index.html

      Not coming to the NTS? Not too worry! These will be available through your favorite AZL dealer!

      See you in Atlanta!

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      www.zscaletrack.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 11, 2013
        That is good news Rob.

        Do you have any idea how soon other road names will be available......such
        as SP?

        Loren

        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 11, 2013
          Loren,
          For SP probably not for a while. Hans only recently learned of USRA units on SP (3300 series as I recall...see the AZL forum).

          Mark

          > That is good news Rob.
          >
          > Do you have any idea how soon other road names will be available......such
          > as SP?
          >
          > Loren

        • Loren Snyder
          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 11, 2013
            Mark,

            I'll just have to practice the Z patience routine, that or settle for maybe
            a UP version? Tell me UP bought them........

            Loren

            For SP probably not for a while. Hans only recently learned of USRA units
            on SP (3300 series as I recall...see the AZL forum).

            Mark

          • de Champeaux Dominique
            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
              ...And UP?
              Dom

            • de Champeaux Dominique
              Message 6 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                Yes, UP ran a fleet of Light Mikes... Myself I'm waiting for them too!
                Dom

              • mark2playz
                Message 7 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                  Well, at least one retailer has already posted that a UP unit will be available soon.

                  Mark

                  > ...And UP?
                  > Dom

                • Robert Kluz
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                    Yes, UP is coming! We showed a preproduction sample last year at the Z convention:

                    http://www.americanzline.com/azl-news/2012-convention-news/

                    There are 12 different road names in the first run. We will be making announcements as they are released. The plan is to release two a month. Note, no release schedule has been issued to dealers. We also have not shared the road names and list of road numbers. That is all to come at time of release.

                    Okay back to test running!!!

                    Rob

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                      Excellent!!! Many thanks for input.
                      Dom

                    • rvn20012000
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                        Rob,

                        Are you going to bring a few to run on the Z modular layout that will be there? ;0) :0)

                        Thom

                        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

                        > AZL National Train Show Special | Atlanta
                        >
                        > Available exclusively from Thursday, July 11th through Tuesday, July 16th.
                        >
                        > They've finally pulled in to the AZL station, the USRA Light Mikado Locomotives. I know, we're excited about them too!
                        >
                        > We wanted to do something special with the first Mikado release, the Southern Railway, as it arrived at our offices so close in time to the NTS in Atlanta. We're making the first few Southern Railway Mikados available exclusively at our booth at the NTS, July 19th – 21st. You have to be at the show to pick these up, no shipping or mailing possible.
                        >
                        > If you're going to the NTS in Atlanta and you want to get your Mikado(s) while you're there, choose the road numbers you'd like below, pay for them now and pick them up at our booths. The AZL booths are #435 and #436.
                        >
                        > All NTS Mikado orders must be placed by 5pm eastern time, Tuesday, July 16th. We're only taking along the Mikados ordered through Ztrack, so if you want to pick yours up at our booths, you need to order now.
                        >
                        > Note, Pre-Paid Only, we will not be accepting payments at the show.
                        >
                        > To order, please visit:
                        >
                        > http://www.ztrack.com/offers/nts/index.html
                        >
                        > Not coming to the NTS? Not too worry! These will be available through your favorite AZL dealer!
                        >
                        > See you in Atlanta!
                        >
                        > Rob Kluz
                        >

                        > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                        > Distributor American Z Line
                        > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                        > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                        > www.ztrack.com
                        > www.ztrackcenter.com
                        > www.ztrackresale.com
                        > www.zscaletrack.com
                        > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                        > Dublin OH 43016
                        > (614) 764-1703

                      • mark2playz
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                          Rob,
                          Actually, Hans has shared the roadname list and I'll leave it to the folks here to find that post. But I will say that my road, WP was in the list.

                          Mark

                          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

                          > Yes, UP is coming! We showed a preproduction sample last year at the Z convention:
                          >
                          > http://www.americanzline.com/azl-news/2012-convention-news/
                          >
                          > There are 12 different road names in the first run. We will be making announcements as they are released. The plan is to release two a month. Note, no release schedule has been issued to dealers. We also have not shared the road names and list of road numbers. That is all to come at time of release.
                          >
                          > Okay back to test running!!!
                          >
                          > Rob
                          >

                          > On Jul 12, 2013, at 7:38 AM, mark2playz <mark.markham@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > Well, at least one retailer has already posted that a UP unit will be available soon.
                          > >
                          > > Mark
                          > >
                          > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@> wrote:
                          > >>
                          > >> ...And UP?
                          > >> Dom

                          > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                          > Distributor American Z Line
                          > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                          > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                          > www.ztrack.com
                          > www.ztrackcenter.com
                          > www.ztrackresale.com
                          > www.zscaletrack.com
                          > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                          > Dublin OH 43016
                          > (614) 764-1703

                        • Robert Kluz
                          Message 12 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                            You mean this list? :)

                            Here is the current UNOFFICIAL PROPOSED release schedule. This is Seriously subject to change.

                            July 15 Mikado SRR
                            August 1 Mikado CB&Q (heavy)
                            August 15 Mikado NYC
                            September 1 Mikado WP (heavy)
                            September 15 Mikado NKP
                            October 1 Mikado CN
                            October 15 Mikado UP
                            November 1 Mikado ATSF (heavy)
                            November 15 Mikado GN (heavy)
                            December 1 Mikado PRR
                            December 15 Mikado Milwaukee (heavy)
                            January 1 Mikado B&O

                            Read more: http://www.azlforum.com/thread/155/mikados-release-nts#ixzz2YsOMstq5

                            Rob

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                              Thom of course!!!!

                              Rob

                              On Jul 12, 2013, at 10:04 AM, rvn20012000 <rvn20012000@...> wrote:

                              > Rob,
                              >
                              > Are you going to bring a few to run on the Z modular layout that will be there? ;0) :0)
                              >
                              > Thom
                              >
                              > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:
                              >>
                              >> AZL National Train Show Special | Atlanta
                              >>
                              >> Available exclusively from Thursday, July 11th through Tuesday, July 16th.
                              >>
                              >> They've finally pulled in to the AZL station, the USRA Light Mikado Locomotives. I know, we're excited about them too!
                              >>
                              >> We wanted to do something special with the first Mikado release, the Southern Railway, as it arrived at our offices so close in time to the NTS in Atlanta. We're making the first few Southern Railway Mikados available exclusively at our booth at the NTS, July 19th � 21st. You have to be at the show to pick these up, no shipping or mailing possible.
                              >>
                              >> If you're going to the NTS in Atlanta and you want to get your Mikado(s) while you're there, choose the road numbers you'd like below, pay for them now and pick them up at our booths. The AZL booths are #435 and #436.
                              >>
                              >> All NTS Mikado orders must be placed by 5pm eastern time, Tuesday, July 16th. We're only taking along the Mikados ordered through Ztrack, so if you want to pick yours up at our booths, you need to order now.
                              >>
                              >> Note, Pre-Paid Only, we will not be accepting payments at the show.
                              >>
                              >> To order, please visit:
                              >>
                              >> http://www.ztrack.com/offers/nts/index.html
                              >>
                              >> Not coming to the NTS? Not too worry! These will be available through your favorite AZL dealer!
                              >>
                              >> See you in Atlanta!
                              >>
                              >> Rob Kluz
                              >>

                              >> Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                              >> Distributor American Z Line
                              >> Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                              >> InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                              >> www.ztrack.com
                              >> www.ztrackcenter.com
                              >> www.ztrackresale.com
                              >> www.zscaletrack.com
                              >> 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                              >> Dublin OH 43016
                              >> (614) 764-1703

                              Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                              Distributor American Z Line
                              Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                              InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                              www.ztrack.com
                              www.ztrackcenter.com
                              www.ztrackresale.com
                              www.zscaletrack.com
                              6142 Northcliff Blvd
                              Dublin OH 43016
                              (614) 764-1703

                            • John Mui
                              Message 14 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                                Thom, we get to choose the best running loco. :D

                                Sent from my iPhone

                                John M

                                >>> www.ztrackcenter.com
                                >>> www.ztrackresale.com
                                >>> www.zscaletrack.com
                                >>> 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                                >>> Dublin OH 43016
                                >>> (614) 764-1703

                                > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                                > Distributor American Z Line
                                > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                                > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                                > www.ztrack.com
                                > www.ztrackcenter.com
                                > www.ztrackresale.com
                                > www.zscaletrack.com
                                > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                                > Dublin OH 43016
                                > (614) 764-1703

                              • Loren Snyder
                                Message 15 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                                  Rob,
                                  Was surprised to see that both the light and heavy are ready. Will the
                                  price be the same for either one? Can you direct us to pictures of both
                                  models?

                                  Loren

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                                    Loren,

                                    Yes pricing will be the same. Photos will come at time of release.

                                    Rob

                                    >>> www.ztrackcenter.com
                                    >>> www.ztrackresale.com
                                    >>> www.zscaletrack.com

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Jul 12, 2013
                                      As Fred Flintstoner used to say........Yaba daba doo.

                                      Great news.

                                      >>> www.ztrackcenter.com
                                      >>> www.ztrackresale.com
                                      >>> www.zscaletrack.com
                                      >>> 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                                      >>> Dublin OH 43016
                                      >>> (614) 764-1703

                                      > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                                      > Distributor American Z Line
                                      > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                                      > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                                      > www.ztrack.com
                                      > www.ztrackcenter.com
                                      > www.ztrackresale.com
                                      > www.zscaletrack.com
                                      > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                                      > Dublin OH 43016
                                      > (614) 764-1703

                                      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                                      Distributor American Z Line
                                      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                                      InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                                      www.ztrack.com
                                      www.ztrackcenter.com
                                      www.ztrackresale.com
                                      www.zscaletrack.com
                                      6142 Northcliff Blvd
                                      Dublin OH 43016
                                      (614) 764-1703

                                    • Larry Card
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Jul 13, 2013
                                        hmmm...I wonder how well they'll work with the RLW EBT kits...

                                        Can anyone say what size the drivers are?

                                        V/R
                                        Larry P. Card
                                        Franklinton NC
                                        _________