Re: [Z_Scale] Rokuhan & Tenshodo Loco's

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2013
      No they are not. But I do believe Tenshodo had worked with Rokuhan's parent company to help develop their line. I know the companies are in close communications.

      Rob

      On Jul 6, 2013, at 8:02 AM, heljan <kbuxton71@...> wrote:

      > Hi - are the Rokuhan loco's made by Tenshodo ????

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      www.zscaletrack.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • Garth
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2013
        While Tenshodo uses Rokuhan Track and controllers in their Z scale starter packs they both manufacture their own engines and cars in China Rokuhan has an office in Hong Kong to facilitate that, but I do not know if Tenshodo does or not.

        Tenshodo has for many years been making fine train models originally in brass and in the 80's supplied many North American models in HO Brass steam and were considered one of the best model makers, I do not know how much production is still done in Japan or Korea if any, but I do know their Z scale line is made in China.

        Here is a link to the company web site in Japanese and you will see Tenshodo is more than just trains

        http://www.tenshodo.co.jp/

        here is link to their trains today they are doing mostly 1:80 HO gauge models on 16.5mm track in addition to Z scale.

        http://www.tenshodo.co.jp/models/tabid/114/Default.aspx

        turn on your Google translator to view these pages

        regards Garth