Rokuhan Controller

  • mark2playz
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 24, 2013
      Since we're talking controllers, what experiences have people had with the constant lighting options? Also after checking the Rokuhan and IMR sites without success, has anyone heard when the RC03 controller might be available in the U.S. ?

      Mark
    • Garth
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 27, 2013
        The release of the RC003 has not been announced in Japan yet so it is at least 3 to 4 months away, maybe longer if there is plenty of RC01 and )2 still in stock. will see what they say at Atlanta about it.

        regards Garth

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "mark2playz" <mark.markham@...> wrote:

        > Since we're talking controllers, what experiences have people had with the constant lighting options? Also after checking the Rokuhan and IMR sites without success, has anyone heard when the RC03 controller might be available in the U.S. ?
        >
        > Mark

      • Garth
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 27, 2013
          Most sections of straight track have a piece of road bed that can be pushed out and the standard connector cable is a part number A008 narrow feeder which has one end that plugs into the controller and the other end in to slot on straight track with feeder point. The A008 is fairly short so I always purchase an A003 with it which gives you about 5 feet feeder cable. straight track with the feeder are R001 110mm straight, R009 220 mm straight, R024 55mm straight,

          http://www.rokuhan.com/english/news/2011/11/movie-of-train-controller-rc-02-operating-other-brand-trains.html

          the above link is to a video of the RC002 controller and show it being connected to the track, so should show you what you ned to know about it.

          regards Garth

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, ismail arslangiray <iarslangiray@...> wrote:

          > I was looking at Rokuhan tracks and I did not see a connector track.
          > How do you interface the track to controller? Via turnouts?

        • Garth
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1 5:29 PM
            Hobby Search Internet store in Japan has the Rokuhan C003 controller available now for about $61.00 US plus shipping at today's exchange rate.

            regards Garth

            > The release of the RC003 has not been announced in Japan yet so it is at least 3 to 4 months away, maybe longer if there is plenty of RC01 and )2 still in stock. will see what they say at Atlanta about it.
            >
            > regards Garth
            >
            > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "mark2playz" <mark.markham@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Since we're talking controllers, what experiences have people had with the constant lighting options? Also after checking the Rokuhan and IMR sites without success, has anyone heard when the RC03 controller might be available in the U.S. ?
            > >
            > > Mark

          • mark2playz
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 1 8:55 PM
              Garth,
              Thanks for the info. I already bought a c002. I'm interested in the constant lighting option and just couldn't wait.

              Mark