Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Injection molding

  • David Mummery
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 12 12:21 PM
      Malcolm,

      Just a thought, if you have the drawings ready to go there are 100s of CNC Mills on the secondary market, lightly used from a very soft market, everything from bench top to room size.
      Thinking out loud,
      Dave

      Dave Mummery

      http://27squaresof220ing.blogspot.com/
      http://tractionmadness.blogspot.com/

      From: etendam <etendam@...>
      Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 11:26:14
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: Injection molding

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com <mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com> , Ken Armstrong <kenarm322@...> wrote:

      > A year or so ago N-Scale magazine had a long article on making a molding
      > machine from a pottery wheel. >
      can anyone help me getting the article?

      Ed