Re: Injection molding

  • etendam
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 12, 2013
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Ken Armstrong <kenarm322@...> wrote:

      > A year or so ago N-Scale magazine had a long article on making a molding
      > machine from a pottery wheel. >
      can anyone help me getting the article?

      Ed
    • David Mummery
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 12, 2013
        Malcolm,

        Just a thought, if you have the drawings ready to go there are 100s of CNC Mills on the secondary market, lightly used from a very soft market, everything from bench top to room size.
        Thinking out loud,
        Dave

        Dave Mummery

        http://27squaresof220ing.blogspot.com/