Re: [Z_Scale] DCC AZL GP38-2s Now Available!

  • Hurley, Ronald J.,M.D.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2013
      This is a major step. Congrats AZL The GP38-2's are too modern for me
      but AZL gets it!

      ron

      dispose of the e-mail.
    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2013
        The very first Z scale factory-equipped DCC loco in history!!! Congratulations guys!! This is a great step beyond, even if in my case I've no plans to switch to DCC.
        Dom