DCC AZL GP38-2s Now Available!

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2013
      DCC AZL GP38-2s Now Available!

      American Z Line is now offering equipped DCC GP38-2s. DCC is an optional upgrade to the GP38-2s. AZL is pre-equipping these locomotives with Digitrax�s DZ123Z0 decoder. The decoder is 1 amp, and has 2 FX3 functions.

      The MSRP is $144.00 for the DCC equipped GP38-2s. The following are available:

      Undecorated

      62513-DCC

      ATSF

      62509-1DCC

      62509-2DCC

      62509-3DCC

      62509-4DCC

      BNSF

      62503-1DCC

      62503-2DCC

      62503-3DCC

      62503-4DCC

      Canadian National

      62504-1DCC

      62504-2DCC

      62504-3DCC

      62504-4DCC

      Canadian Pacific

      62505-1DCC

      62505-2DCC

      62505-3DCC

      62505-4DCC

      CSX

      62506-1DCC

      62506-2DCC

      62506-3DCC

      62506-4DCC

      Grand Trunk Western

      62512-1DCC

      62512-2DCC

      62512-3DCC

      62512-4DCC

      Milwaukee

      62511-1DCC

      62511-2DCC

      62511-3DCC

      62511-4DCC

      Norfolk Southern

      62507-1DCC

      62507-2DCC

      62507-3DCC

      62507-4DCC

      SOO Line

      62510-1DCC

      62510-2DCC

      62510-3DCC

      62510-4DCC

      Union Pacific

      62508-1DCC

      62508-2DCC

      62508-3DCC

      62508-4DCC

      These locomotives are available from authorized AZL dealers. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing of orders for DCC equipped locomotives.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      www.zscaletrack.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • Hurley, Ronald J.,M.D.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2013
        This is a major step. Congrats AZL The GP38-2's are too modern for me
        but AZL gets it!

        ron

        dispose of the e-mail.
      • de Champeaux Dominique
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2013
          The very first Z scale factory-equipped DCC loco in history!!! Congratulations guys!! This is a great step beyond, even if in my case I've no plans to switch to DCC.
          Dom