Re: [Z_Scale] BNSF locomotives - unmet demand?

  • BAZ
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2013
      Yeah, I hear ha. As much as I hated that pumpkin scheme . . . I kinda want one now to balance out a few things in the SF yard side.

      Jeff M.

      Sent 'from the road'

      On Jun 3, 2013, at 3:16 PM, "Jeff" <jthompson178@...> wrote:

      > Couldn't help noticing that a BNSF SD75i (complete with case & running well, at least according to the seller) just sold on the on-line store-that-shall-not-be-named for $475. That, at least to me, would be a pretty good indicator of a lot of demand for BNSF livery. Just sayin' -- hint, hint.
      >
      > If I come across as venting a bit, it probably has to do with being on the losing end of that transaction.
      >
      > Jeff T.

    • Robert Kluz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2013
        Ask and you shall receive�

        New AZL June items are being announced to dealers tonight. Look for photos shortly�

        Rob

        On Jun 3, 2013, at 6:52 PM, BAZ <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

        > Yeah, I hear ha. As much as I hated that pumpkin scheme . . . I kinda want one now to balance out a few things in the SF yard side.
        >
        > Jeff M.
        >
        > Sent 'from the road'
        >
        > On Jun 3, 2013, at 3:16 PM, "Jeff" <jthompson178@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Couldn't help noticing that a BNSF SD75i (complete with case & running well, at least according to the seller) just sold on the on-line store-that-shall-not-be-named for $475. That, at least to me, would be a pretty good indicator of a lot of demand for BNSF livery. Just sayin' -- hint, hint.
        >>
        >> If I come across as venting a bit, it probably has to do with being on the losing end of that transaction.
        >>
        >> Jeff T.

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        Distributor American Z Line
        Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan