hi mr. George its Tom

  • thomas cipelle
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2013
      tks david love  steam powered  equipment  last sat was at amish fair they had old fashion putt putt single cylinder engine  making  home made Ice  Cream

      hey at this time don't think coming georiga in july litte broken hearted applied for space last winter think last dec or jan. called again this third time about 8 foot table was told no space aviable modules took up all space. and if we cant display then  why go??. love seen you judi  but seems fate  had other plans my heart be with you guys tom and gayle