Re: Z-Bend Track Modules Needed for NTS 2013 in Atlanta, Georgia

  • rvn20012000
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2013
      Hello Jim,

      It's good to hear from you again. I'm sorry to hear that you won't be attending the NTS in Atlanta this year.

      Thank you for your kind offer but I would prefer to not be responsible for anyone else's module or layout, especially when it comes to packing and shipping.

      Thank you for the kind offer, though,
      Thom Welsch