Z-Bend Track Modules Needed for NTS 2013 in Atlanta, Georgia

  • rvn20012000
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2013
      I have been asked to help coordinate Z-Bend Track modules for the NTS this July in Atlanta, Georgia. There will be approximately 700 square feet available to us. I already have firm commitments from 3 people but we'll need a lot more modules to fill the space. Please contact me here or at my e-mail address rvn2001 @ hotmail . com (remove spaces) with specifics as to what modules you would like to bring to join us. The layout will start out as DC but we will be happy to dedicate a mainline to DCC if/when needed.

      Plese let me know as soon as possible so we can get things organized as early as possible.
      Thom Welsch
      MidweZt HaulerZ
    • Harbormaster
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2013
        Thom,

        We might have a single Nn3 (6.5mm) module built to ZBend standards (operative word "MIGHT"). But, we will need to ship it and its operating components to you, and have it shipped back. We'll pay for the freight and provide a shipping container. We won't be attending.

        It will be a switching ROKUHAN track representation of the Palmetto Brick Company (Sand Hill, SC) using two of our GE25T PowerMAX! and nine of our mining tipper cars. See attached.

        If you wish to integrate this 2x4 6.5mm module into your system, please let us know asap and we will accelerate its completion. The standard includes the "A" and "B" mainline loops which WILL be incorporated into our module for integrated operation. You must inform us whether you wish the loco to be DCC compatible.

        Jim Shiff
        Director Design Development
        PowerMAX! Brand
        SEARAILS

        "A Cool Breeze Is Coming!"

        Message 3 of 4 , May 23, 2013
          Message 4 of 4 , May 23, 2013
            Hello Jim,

            It's good to hear from you again. I'm sorry to hear that you won't be attending the NTS in Atlanta this year.

            Thank you for your kind offer but I would prefer to not be responsible for anyone else's module or layout, especially when it comes to packing and shipping.

            Thank you for the kind offer, though,
            Thom Welsch