steam-powered box factory-Nostalgia and fine craftsmanship

  • David George
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2013
      This may not be directly related to Z-Scale activity but the link takes you to a video of century old quality manufacturing that I think we all can appreciate.
      Quite a contrast to 3-D printing, fine brass etching and injection molding.
      Cordially,
      Mister Dave

      >CRAFTSMANSHIP at its best, the way our Forefathers did it.....
      >

      >http://www.youtube.com/v/_mKSKZau9qs#

    • thomas cipelle
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2013
        tks david love  steam powered  equipment  last sat was at amish fair they had old fashion putt putt single cylinder engine  making  home made Ice  Cream

        hey at this time don't think coming georiga in july litte broken hearted applied for space last winter think last dec or jan. called again this third time about 8 foot table was told no space aviable modules took up all space. and if we cant display then  why go??. love seen you judi  but seems fate  had other plans my heart be with you guys tom and gayle