File Updated: N-Gauge-Ing Z-Scale for sale

  • Pat Mac
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2013
      Group:

      Received my invoice from InterMountain and my final Z-Scale choices have been made..... hopefully they ship late this week or early next week. The ones ordered are listed below, others that are available are in a file that begins with N-Gauge-Ing located way down in the FILES section. These are NOT fire sale items.....

      #85108 Cylindrical Cvd Hopper w/Trough Hatch: Farmland COOP - FLIX
      #85120 Cylindrical Cvd Hopper w/Trough Hatch: Can. Wheat Board CPWX
      #85132 Cylindrical Cvd Hopper w/Trough Hatch: Ferrocarril Del Pacifico
      #85133 Cylindrical Cvd Hopper w/Trough Hatch: CNIS Wet Noodle
      #85208 Cylindrical Cvd Hopper w/Round Hatch : CPRail Multi-Mark
      #85212 Cylindrical Cvd Hopper w/Round Hatch : Canadian Pacific Script
      #85225 Cylindrical Cvd Hopper w/Round Hatch : Can. National Rainbow
      #85232 Cylindrical Cvd Hopper w/Round Hatch : UNPX Alcan Chemicals

      You can visit the website listed within the file i uploaded to the FILES section to purchase them, or contact me off list.

      Patrick