Re: My nest new layout

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 22 , May 18 2:47 PM
      Hi Rob -
      Does this mean additional series GP30 or GP38 locos will come up for sale with the option of DCC installed (including the ones already offered, like SF), or you can get DCC installed on an existing series GP30 or GP38 loco you have already purchased?

      Jeff T

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

      > This is coming!
      >
      > AZL will be releasing the option for DCC locomotive on all of their existing GP30 and GP38 series of locomotives. More information to come!
      >
      > Rob
      >
      > On May 14, 2013, at 6:58 PM, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:
      >
      > > - the lack of factory equipped DCC locos.
      >
      > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      > Distributor American Z Line
      > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      > and Tenshodo dealer
      > www.ztrack.com
      > www.ztrackcenter.com
      > www.ztrackresale.com
      > www.zscaletrack.com
      > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
      > Dublin OH 43016
      > (614) 764-1703

    • Robert Kluz
      Message 2 of 22 , May 19 7:04 AM
        Jeff,

        AZL will be offering all existing GP30 and GP38 locomotives, as well as upcoming releases such as the new run of GP7s with DCC boards. We will not be offering this as a service for already purchased locomotive. For that, I recommend Don Fedjur. Don does amazing work with AZL and DCC and can take care of all of those needs.

        Rob

        On May 18, 2013, at 5:47 PM, Jeff <jthompson178@...> wrote:

        > Hi Rob -
        > Does this mean additional series GP30 or GP38 locos will come up for sale with the option of DCC installed (including the ones already offered, like SF), or you can get DCC installed on an existing series GP30 or GP38 loco you have already purchased?
        >
        > Jeff T
        >
        > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> This is coming!
        >>
        >> AZL will be releasing the option for DCC locomotive on all of their existing GP30 and GP38 series of locomotives. More information to come!
        >>
        >> Rob
        >>
        >> On May 14, 2013, at 6:58 PM, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:
        >>
        >>> - the lack of factory equipped DCC locos.
        >>
        >> Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        >> Distributor American Z Line
        >> Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
        >> and Tenshodo dealer
        >> www.ztrack.com
        >> www.ztrackcenter.com
        >> www.ztrackresale.com
        >> www.zscaletrack.com
        >> 6142 Northcliff Blvd
        >> Dublin OH 43016
        >> (614) 764-1703

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        Distributor American Z Line
        Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
        InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
        www.ztrack.com
        www.ztrackcenter.com
        www.ztrackresale.com
        www.zscaletrack.com
        6142 Northcliff Blvd
        Dublin OH 43016
        (614) 764-1703

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 22 , May 20 8:56 PM
          Rob -
          Thanks for clarifying. Just trying to decide when to buy my GP30(s) & GP38(s) - now, or wait until the DCC option is available. And yes, Don does fantastic work DCCing. He's already done 5 locos for me (three with ditch lights), and another four are being done.