For Sale: InterMountain offering for May/June 2013

  • Pat Mac
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      Group:

      Yea, i know it's been since January that i've uploaded a new file to the FILES section, but InterMountain has been having delays, until this month, and the wait will of been worth it!!! I expect an invoice from InterMountain within the next week of all the Z-Scale cars i ordered, but i didn't order everything they had to offer. Hence, if you want ANY of the newer releases let me know before they send me my invoice so i can ADD ON YOUR REQUEST. I figure i've got a week before the invoice comes in and i acknowledge it with my sales rep. to ship them, so i'm giving YOU a heads up. You can either contact me off list or through my website (website is listed within the FILE i uploaded with the title beginning.... N-Gauge-Ing...... it's quite a ways down the list. Oh yea, they're cheaper if you order them now, they go back up in price on JUNE 1.

      Thanks for your consideration,
      Patrick McConville
      N-Gauge-Ing of Bunker Hill