Re: [Z_Scale] Play Trains at a Special School

  • John D. Duino
    Message 1 of 7 , May 6, 2013
      That is fantastic! Great job and way to brighten (even more) lives!

      Message 2 of 7 , May 7, 2013
        Great Job Mister Dave!!!!!!

        Cliff
        SSgt USMC, Retired
        '12 Juke
        '86 Yamaha FZX-R
        Z scale trains

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 7 , May 7, 2013
          Sounds like a fantastic time :) I'm sure the kiddoes really loved it.....lol
        • Robert Kluz
          Message 4 of 7 , May 7, 2013
            Dave that is awesome! It sounds like a great time.

            Rob

            On May 7, 2013, at 7:26 AM, Cliff Smith <cliffiniraq3@...> wrote:

            > Great Job Mister Dave!!!!!!
            >
            > Cliff
            > SSgt USMC, Retired
            > '12 Juke
            > '86 Yamaha FZX-R
            > Z scale trains
            >

            > ________________________________

            Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            Distributor American Z Line
            Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
            and Tenshodo dealer
            www.ztrack.com
            www.ztrackcenter.com
            www.ztrackresale.com
            www.zscaletrack.com
            6142 Northcliff Blvd
            Dublin OH 43016
            (614) 764-1703

          • thomas cipelle
            Message 5 of 7 , May 7, 2013
              thank you Mr. George gayle and I belive giving back were just plain peoplewe  due most in the fall when weather is rainny and cold.we wanted due gayles church in april but they fear litte kids breaking my z scale we told them its are worry not theirs.her church housed for week  about 30 homeless  mothers women and children fact  one litte girls had used Disney princess  dress got ripped. gayle  grabbed it up took home  sewed it all up returned it that nite I have in past tok Lego train let kids run that we also have theme park  on 2x4 board sorta like mini 6flags or cedar point then we bring brief case z train  that way please many children  90% kids want come run z go figure but they want run 150mph.   we hold are breath tell them No has run slower these poor kids move from church 52 weeks yr. gayles church has 2lunchen  raise about 1,000 dollars feed them for week they get best foods.   no second hand foods they have be out church by
              8am  gayle and I drive them to catch buses then we go back buses 5pm pick them back up to eat shower retire for evening times we drive church van other times we use gayles car and fuel even pastors  get down in trenches

              the reward is seeing the happiness gayle are just  litte clog in big wheel life lets not for get all the others make food help get them there clothing and high quality second hand cloths makes  we due what we can being gayle and I in are 70,s tks agin Mr George and Judi  very suprized you remember us mention doing senior citizen and homeless big smile Tom and Gayle we got  pay back in way to day barted used power  chair for scooter so gayle get around  georiga in july