Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Rokuhan Control and Turnouts

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 10 , May 3, 2013
      Lee,

      Kind of high jacking the thread here a bit, but I had to tell you that Karin
      has a F7 A powered and unpowered B unit that she had not run in several
      years. The other day Karin decided to sell them and I cleaned a test track
      and when I put the A unit on the track I was dumbfounded at how quiet the A
      unit was. It defys all logic because normally the A powered units are
      threshing machine noise worthy. I was so surprised I called her out to the
      shop and had her watch it for a minute. I seem to have the opposite of a
      factory lemon. Don't know what to call it except "sweet".