Re: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL EMD F59PHI PRICE REDUCTION

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 13 , May 3, 2013
      Now that is a good one Lee. Fits the situation perfectly. Two Atta Boys
      for you on this Friday.

      Message 2 of 13 , May 4, 2013
        "you would too if it was up to you"

        "You would cry too if it happened to you. "

        Runs 2:32

         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PXIui8sa2U

        DEWEY (Picking at nits)

        _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

        From: Loren Snyder <ljsnyder@...>
        To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 1:29 PM

        That's as good an explanation as any I suppose. Bottom line will still be,
        It's my choo choos and if you don't like it go take up knitting" :o)
        Loren