Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Rokuhan Control and Turnouts

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 25, 2013
      you're right about those MT F units, mostly junk and super noisy !!!
      Message 2 of 10 , May 3, 2013
        Lee,

        Kind of high jacking the thread here a bit, but I had to tell you that Karin
        has a F7 A powered and unpowered B unit that she had not run in several
        years. The other day Karin decided to sell them and I cleaned a test track
        and when I put the A unit on the track I was dumbfounded at how quiet the A
        unit was. It defys all logic because normally the A powered units are
        threshing machine noise worthy. I was so surprised I called her out to the
        shop and had her watch it for a minute. I seem to have the opposite of a
        factory lemon. Don't know what to call it except "sweet".

        you're right about those MT F units, mostly junk and super noisy !!!