Re: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL EMD F59PHI PRICE REDUCTION

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
      Here,Here!!!

      --- On Wed, 4/24/13, Loren Snyder <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

      From: Loren Snyder <ljsnyder@...>
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL EMD F59PHI PRICE REDUCTION
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 1:39 PM

      John,
      I'm not even a jack of all trades, let alone a master modeler so let's
      forget this none sense about me being the master of anything other than
      enjoying each and every day.

      I stand in humble awe at the many very talented and wonderful modelers who
      share on this and other sites.

      I think it is safe to say that if we are enjoying our hobby, whether it be
      trains, planes, boats or collecting stamps, then we are truly 'on track'.

      Loren

      Message 2 of 13 , May 3, 2013
        Now that is a good one Lee. Fits the situation perfectly. Two Atta Boys
        for you on this Friday.

        Message 3 of 13 , May 4, 2013
          "you would too if it was up to you"

          "You would cry too if it happened to you. "

          Runs 2:32

           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PXIui8sa2U

          DEWEY (Picking at nits)

          _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

          From: Loren Snyder <ljsnyder@...>
          To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 1:29 PM

          That's as good an explanation as any I suppose. Bottom line will still be,
          It's my choo choos and if you don't like it go take up knitting" :o)
          Loren