Re: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL EMD F59PHI PRICE REDUCTION

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
      Hey Loren, kinda sounds like that old rock and roll song, "Its' my party and I'll run what I want to, you would too if it was up to you" !!! Lee

      From: vincentgoudreault
      Date: 4/24/2013 4:44:54 AM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL EMD F59PHI PRICE REDUCTION

      Your railway could have just received loaned units they had not had the time
      to repaint yet. Or not even planning to do, as they are short term loans.
      Have a workshop where your 'official' and road correct units are kept (out
      of sight) to be worked on following some technical issue.

      CBVG

    • Lee Barry
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
        Here,Here!!!

        From: John Mui
        Date: 4/24/2013 6:33:04 AM
        To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

        Loren, you are a master modeller, so no more choo choo, please! 😊

        Sent from my iPhone

        John M

      • Loren Snyder
        Message 3 of 13 , May 3, 2013
          Now that is a good one Lee. Fits the situation perfectly. Two Atta Boys
          for you on this Friday.

          Hey Loren, kinda sounds like that old rock and roll song, "Its' my party and
          I'll run what I want to, you would too if it was up to you" !!! Lee

        • FT. Dewey
          Message 4 of 13 , May 4, 2013
            "you would too if it was up to you"

            "You would cry too if it happened to you. "

            Runs 2:32

             http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PXIui8sa2U

            DEWEY (Picking at nits)

            _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`