Diesel Service Facility Instructions Revision

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013
      Hi all who have our kit #1028. I thank you!

      Here is a revision of page 2 of the instructions that describes the functioning
      of a typical Diesel Service platform. There were many inaccuracies and
      speculative assumptions in my original text. Please feel free to append or
      replace page 2 of your 1028 instructions with this more accurate text.

      I finally got a hold of some excellent information from BNSF and other
      corporations making my descriptions more accurate.