Re: [Z_Scale] Rob Allbritton Gotthard modules

  • Kez
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2013
      Hi there Dave,

      It sure has been a long time since '05 in Cincy and Columbus, huh?

      Like Randy said, I think Rob had a template for the matching ends, and it should
      still be on the zbendtrack site.

      I'll check with Rob for confirmation (if he ever comes back into town), but I
      think the center mountains were just a small wood A-frame with wet cardboard
      strips over newspaper stuffing, topped with plaster cloth, and shaped to taste.
      I could be completely wrong though.

      As far as the 'snow-covered peaks', I'm pretty sure that was just the plaster
      cloth prepainted green, with white spray paint carefully applied to the tips,
      but again, I'll have to double check with Rob for confirmation.

      Sure is great to see what you all are doing for Z out there. Keep up the great
      work!

      Bryan
      'Kez"

      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2013
        There are some pictures on this site that appear to be the modules, in case you haven't seen them.

        JC

        http://home.comcast.net/~potomac_nmra3/LayoutTours/RobAlbriton/album/index.html