Arduino-based throttle update

  • Jeff Faust
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2013
      I've just completed the layout with the Arduino-based throttle I've been building, and delivered it this weekend. It debuted earlier this evening at my client's retirement party, and I haven't yet had the chance to get good photos of the finished layout, but in the meantime, some photos of the throttle can be found here:

      http://imgur.com/a/3ndwB

      A short video (taken during the party) shows the railroad in action:

      http://youtu.be/J04qXfDdkfg

      --Jeff