Ztrack Magazine – Making Changes!

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2013
      First let me apologize. The March/April issue is going to be a few weeks late. The issue is at the printer and we hope to have it wrapped up and out the door next week. This is later than usual.

      The reason for the late issue is that we fell behind this month due to a major change here at the Ztrack Office. Ztrack has out grown our current space. Ztrack has very much been a labor or love. Since 1997, we have been able to operate within a certain area. But in the past 16 years, Z scale has changed dramatically.

      We have moved into a larger office space. This new space is a real boon for us and the companies we serve. We now have the space to adequately handle large incoming shipments and the subsequent processing of orders to our dealer network.

      We will be able to much better serve our customers with quicker turn around time on orders. We are also looking at increasing inventory of the most popular lines and products that we have committed to stock.

      The best part is that we have room to grow as the scale grows.

      But we can always use a bit more room! Even though we are almost completely moved into the new office, we still have our 50% off back issue sale going on. This will be ending shortly. I encourage you to take us up on this great offer!

      http://www.ztrack.com

      Also, if you are not a Ztrack Magazine subscriber, this is the perfect time to get started. We have many great and wonderful articles planned for this year (and beyond). We are committed to serving the Z community and sharing a wealth of information through our pages. Take advantage or our 7 for 6 offer and will start you immediately with the March/April issue!

      http://www.ztrack.com/seven/

      Thank you for your continued support!

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      www.zscaletrack.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • John & Sue Bartolotto
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2013
        Rob,

        Well worth the delay to see Z and Ztrack growing! Keep up the great work!

        John

        On 4/28/13 12:32 PM, "Ztrack@..." <Ztrack@...> wrote:

        > First let me apologize. The March/April issue is going to be a few weeks late.
        > The issue is at the printer and we hope to have it wrapped up and out the door
        > next week. This is later than usual.
        >
        > The reason for the late issue is that we fell behind this month due to a major
        > change here at the Ztrack Office. Ztrack has out grown our current space.
        > Ztrack has very much been a labor or love. Since 1997, we have been able to
        > operate within a certain area. But in the past 16 years, Z scale has changed
        > dramatically.
        >
        > We have moved into a larger office space. This new space is a real boon for us
        > and the companies we serve. We now have the space to adequately handle large
        > incoming shipments and the subsequent processing of orders to our dealer
        > network.
        >
        > We will be able to much better serve our customers with quicker turn around
        > time on orders. We are also looking at increasing inventory of the most
        > popular lines and products that we have committed to stock.
        >
        > The best part is that we have room to grow as the scale grows.
        >
        > But we can always use a bit more room! Even though we are almost completely
        > moved into the new office, we still have our 50% off back issue sale going on.
        > This will be ending shortly. I encourage you to take us up on this great
        > offer!
        >
        > http://www.ztrack.com
        >
        > Also, if you are not a Ztrack Magazine subscriber, this is the perfect time to
        > get started. We have many great and wonderful articles planned for this year
        > (and beyond). We are committed to serving the Z community and sharing a wealth
        > of information through our pages. Take advantage or our 7 for 6 offer and will
        > start you immediately with the March/April issue!
        >
        > http://www.ztrack.com/seven/
        >
        > Thank you for your continued support!
        >
        > Rob Kluz
        >
        > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.