Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Marklin Hardend Oil Syndrome

  • Edward Scullin
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 26 1:20 PM
      These are on an A B A diesel unit.  Not sure I want to invest that much into it, about $125.  It looks good just as a static display on the layout whose curves are too tight to run long passenger cars.  Layout is Dave George's Golden Blackhawk and Central City.  We mostly run Micro trains diesels at show.Ed S