Re: [Z_Scale] Freudenreich F40?

  • John Mui
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 25, 2013
      Thank You Harald, you know I have to get the CSX.

      Sent from my iPhone

      John M

      On Apr 25, 2013, at 1:39 PM, "Harald Freudenreich" <FR.model@...> wrote:

      > Folks,
      >
      > a re-release of my F40PH engine is scheduled for this year. Besides AMTRAK (2 road numbers),
      > Caltrain "meat ball" paint scheme and undecorated we plan at least two other road names. Favoured are Metra,
      > VIA and CSX. But I'm open for any other suggestions.
      > These locos come with a coreless Faulhaber motor, big fly wheel and electronic white LED constant light DC. They have
      > enough tractive force to pull prototypical trains. Unit price is about Euro 320 (about USD 416)
      > We don't sell shells only, neither decorated nor undecorated.
      >
      > Harald
      >
      > --
      > FREUDENREICH FEINWERKTECHNIK
      > Harald Thom-Freudenreich
      > Schwarzer Weg 1B
      > D-18190 Sanitz / Mecklenburg
      > Phone: +49 38209 49160 Fax: +49 38209 49161
      > e-mail: FR.model@... web: www.FR-model.de

    • Thomas Scheuzger

        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 25, 2013
          Harald,

          Interested for two AMTRAK and Caltrain for now

          Thank you
          Henri
          Email. Hseynaeve@...

          Sent from my iPad

          On Apr 25, 2013, at 10:39 AM, "Harald Freudenreich" <FR.model@...> wrote:

          > Folks,
          >
          > a re-release of my F40PH engine is scheduled for this year. Besides AMTRAK (2 road numbers),
          > Caltrain "meat ball" paint scheme and undecorated we plan at least two other road names. Favoured are Metra,
          > VIA and CSX. But I'm open for any other suggestions.
          > These locos come with a coreless Faulhaber motor, big fly wheel and electronic white LED constant light DC. They have
          > enough tractive force to pull prototypical trains. Unit price is about Euro 320 (about USD 416)
          > We don't sell shells only, neither decorated nor undecorated.
          >
          > Harald
          >
          > --
          > FREUDENREICH FEINWERKTECHNIK
          > Harald Thom-Freudenreich
          > Schwarzer Weg 1B
          > D-18190 Sanitz / Mecklenburg
          > Phone: +49 38209 49160 Fax: +49 38209 49161
          > e-mail: FR.model@... web: www.FR-model.de

        • jamesmacburney
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 25, 2013
            Excellent news Harald. I would desire both an AMTRAK and Metrolink version.
            JamesTraction