Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Freudenreich F40?

  • jeffcrist2002
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 25, 2013
      Raymond email Harold of FR to find out if he still has the shell. The last
      time I ask was couple years ago.

      John

      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 25, 2013
        Folks,

        a re-release of my F40PH engine is scheduled for this year. Besides AMTRAK (2 road numbers),
        Caltrain "meat ball" paint scheme and undecorated we plan at least two other road names. Favoured are Metra,
        VIA and CSX. But I'm open for any other suggestions.
        These locos come with a coreless Faulhaber motor, big fly wheel and electronic white LED constant light DC. They have
        enough tractive force to pull prototypical trains. Unit price is about Euro 320 (about USD 416)
        We don't sell shells only, neither decorated nor undecorated.

        Harald

        --
        FREUDENREICH FEINWERKTECHNIK
        Harald Thom-Freudenreich

      • John Mui
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 25, 2013
          Thank You Harald, you know I have to get the CSX.

          Sent from my iPhone

          John M

          On Apr 25, 2013, at 1:39 PM, "Harald Freudenreich" <FR.model@...> wrote:

          > Folks,
          >
          > a re-release of my F40PH engine is scheduled for this year. Besides AMTRAK (2 road numbers),
          > Caltrain "meat ball" paint scheme and undecorated we plan at least two other road names. Favoured are Metra,
          > VIA and CSX. But I'm open for any other suggestions.
          > These locos come with a coreless Faulhaber motor, big fly wheel and electronic white LED constant light DC. They have
          > enough tractive force to pull prototypical trains. Unit price is about Euro 320 (about USD 416)
          > We don't sell shells only, neither decorated nor undecorated.
          >
          > Harald
          >
          > --
          > FREUDENREICH FEINWERKTECHNIK
          > Harald Thom-Freudenreich
          > Schwarzer Weg 1B
          > D-18190 Sanitz / Mecklenburg
          > Phone: +49 38209 49160 Fax: +49 38209 49161
          > e-mail: FR.model@... web: www.FR-model.de

        • Thomas Scheuzger

            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 25, 2013
              Harald,

              Interested for two AMTRAK and Caltrain for now

              Thank you
              Henri
              Email. Hseynaeve@...

              Sent from my iPad

              On Apr 25, 2013, at 10:39 AM, "Harald Freudenreich" <FR.model@...> wrote:

              > Folks,
              >
              > a re-release of my F40PH engine is scheduled for this year. Besides AMTRAK (2 road numbers),
              > Caltrain "meat ball" paint scheme and undecorated we plan at least two other road names. Favoured are Metra,
              > VIA and CSX. But I'm open for any other suggestions.
              > These locos come with a coreless Faulhaber motor, big fly wheel and electronic white LED constant light DC. They have
              > enough tractive force to pull prototypical trains. Unit price is about Euro 320 (about USD 416)
              > We don't sell shells only, neither decorated nor undecorated.
              >
              > Harald
              >
              > --
              > FREUDENREICH FEINWERKTECHNIK
              > Harald Thom-Freudenreich
              > Schwarzer Weg 1B
              > D-18190 Sanitz / Mecklenburg
              > Phone: +49 38209 49160 Fax: +49 38209 49161
              > e-mail: FR.model@... web: www.FR-model.de

            • jamesmacburney
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 25, 2013
                Excellent news Harald. I would desire both an AMTRAK and Metrolink version.
                JamesTraction