Re: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL EMD F59PHI PRICE REDUCTION

  • Randall Smidt
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
      Yes, I've had to live by that rule lately.  Get what I'll actually use, not what I want.  ;-)

      Randy

      From: Randall Smidt
      Date: 4/24/2013 6:45:53 AM
      To: mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com

      That's exactly what Virginia Railway Express did a number of years ago.
      They had a couple of Sounder sets leased and did not repaint them. They
      just put small decals on the sides that had the VRE logo on them.

      Randy Smidt

    • Lee Barry
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
        Hey Loren, kinda sounds like that old rock and roll song, "Its' my party and I'll run what I want to, you would too if it was up to you" !!! Lee

        From: vincentgoudreault
        Date: 4/24/2013 4:44:54 AM
        To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL EMD F59PHI PRICE REDUCTION

        Your railway could have just received loaned units they had not had the time
        to repaint yet. Or not even planning to do, as they are short term loans.
        Have a workshop where your 'official' and road correct units are kept (out
        of sight) to be worked on following some technical issue.

        CBVG

      • Lee Barry
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
          Here,Here!!!

          From: John Mui
          Date: 4/24/2013 6:33:04 AM
          To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

          Loren, you are a master modeller, so no more choo choo, please! 😊

          Sent from my iPhone

          John M

        • Loren Snyder
          Message 4 of 13 , May 3, 2013
            Now that is a good one Lee. Fits the situation perfectly. Two Atta Boys
            for you on this Friday.

            Hey Loren, kinda sounds like that old rock and roll song, "Its' my party and
            I'll run what I want to, you would too if it was up to you" !!! Lee

          • FT. Dewey
            Message 5 of 13 , May 4, 2013
              "you would too if it was up to you"

              "You would cry too if it happened to you. "

              Runs 2:32

               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PXIui8sa2U

              DEWEY (Picking at nits)

              _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`