Re: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL EMD F59PHI PRICE REDUCTION

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
      Randy,

      I finally decided to go with what would be normally seen in this area
      instead of doing what I so often do,.........buy what I like the looks of
      instead of what makes sense. That is the reason my closet has too many blue
      shirts in it. I tend to go overboard on colors I like.

      Anthony just received my order so now he is happier too :o)

      Loren

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
        Yes, I've had to live by that rule lately.  Get what I'll actually use, not what I want.  ;-)

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
          Hey Loren, kinda sounds like that old rock and roll song, "Its' my party and I'll run what I want to, you would too if it was up to you" !!! Lee

          From: vincentgoudreault
          Date: 4/24/2013 4:44:54 AM
          To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL EMD F59PHI PRICE REDUCTION

          Your railway could have just received loaned units they had not had the time
          to repaint yet. Or not even planning to do, as they are short term loans.
          Have a workshop where your 'official' and road correct units are kept (out
          of sight) to be worked on following some technical issue.

          CBVG

        • Lee Barry
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
            Here,Here!!!

            From: John Mui
            Date: 4/24/2013 6:33:04 AM
            To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

            Loren, you are a master modeller, so no more choo choo, please! 😊

            Sent from my iPhone

            John M

          • Loren Snyder
            Message 5 of 13 , May 3 9:36 AM
              Now that is a good one Lee. Fits the situation perfectly. Two Atta Boys
              for you on this Friday.

              Hey Loren, kinda sounds like that old rock and roll song, "Its' my party and
              I'll run what I want to, you would too if it was up to you" !!! Lee

            • FT. Dewey
              Message 6 of 13 , May 4 5:53 PM
                "you would too if it was up to you"

                "You would cry too if it happened to you. "

                Runs 2:32

                 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PXIui8sa2U

                DEWEY (Picking at nits)

                _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`