Re: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL EMD F59PHI PRICE REDUCTION

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
      That's as good an explanation as any I suppose. Bottom line will still be,
      It's my choo choos and if you don't like it go take up knitting" :o)
      Loren

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
        Loren, you are a master modeller, so no more choo choo, please! 😊

        Sent from my iPhone

        John M

        On Apr 24, 2013, at 9:29 AM, "Loren Snyder" <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

        > That's as good an explanation as any I suppose. Bottom line will still be,
        > It's my choo choos and if you don't like it go take up knitting" :o)
        > Loren

      • Loren Snyder
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
          John,
          I'm not even a jack of all trades, let alone a master modeler so let's
          forget this none sense about me being the master of anything other than
          enjoying each and every day.

          I stand in humble awe at the many very talented and wonderful modelers who
          share on this and other sites.

          I think it is safe to say that if we are enjoying our hobby, whether it be
          trains, planes, boats or collecting stamps, then we are truly 'on track'.

          Loren

          Loren, you are a master modeller, so no more choo choo, please! 😊

          Sent from my iPhone

          John M

        • Randall Smidt
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
            That's exactly what Virginia Railway Express did a number of years ago.  They had a couple of Sounder sets leased and did not repaint them.  They just put small decals on the sides that had the VRE logo on them.

            Randy Smidt

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
              Randy,

              I finally decided to go with what would be normally seen in this area
              instead of doing what I so often do,.........buy what I like the looks of
              instead of what makes sense. That is the reason my closet has too many blue
              shirts in it. I tend to go overboard on colors I like.

              Anthony just received my order so now he is happier too :o)

              Loren

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
                Yes, I've had to live by that rule lately.  Get what I'll actually use, not what I want.  ;-)

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
                  Hey Loren, kinda sounds like that old rock and roll song, "Its' my party and I'll run what I want to, you would too if it was up to you" !!! Lee

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
                    Here,Here!!!

                    Message 9 of 13 , May 3 9:36 AM
                      Now that is a good one Lee. Fits the situation perfectly. Two Atta Boys
                      for you on this Friday.

                      Hey Loren, kinda sounds like that old rock and roll song, "Its' my party and
                      I'll run what I want to, you would too if it was up to you" !!! Lee

                    • FT. Dewey
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 4 5:53 PM
                        "you would too if it was up to you"

                        "You would cry too if it happened to you. "

                        Runs 2:32

                         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PXIui8sa2U

                        DEWEY (Picking at nits)

                        _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`