Re: [Z_Scale] Freudenreich F40?

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 24, 2013
      Yes we did! We had a under F40 listed for $400.00. It sold is just a few days. We have another one coming in, but it is already spoken for.

      Rob

      On Apr 23, 2013, at 10:40 PM, brian_19642001 <bwickers@...> wrote:

      > I noticed the f40 for $789 just now. A couple of weeks ago Z scale resale I think had one for around $400. That's why I was wondering if anyone out there knew of one at a more reasonable price.
      > Cheers,
      > Brian

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      www.zscaletrack.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • John Mui
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 24, 2013
        What color scheme Rob.

        Sent from my iPhone

        John M

        On Apr 24, 2013, at 7:41 AM, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

        > Yes we did! We had a under F40 listed for $400.00. It sold is just a few days. We have another one coming in, but it is already spoken for.
        >
        > Rob
        >
        > On Apr 23, 2013, at 10:40 PM, brian_19642001 <bwickers@...> wrote:
        >
        >> I noticed the f40 for $789 just now. A couple of weeks ago Z scale resale I think had one for around $400. That's why I was wondering if anyone out there knew of one at a more reasonable price.
        >> Cheers,
        >> Brian
        >
        > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        > Distributor American Z Line
        > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
        > and Tenshodo dealer
        > www.ztrack.com
        > www.ztrackcenter.com
        > www.ztrackresale.com
        > www.zscaletrack.com
        > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
        > Dublin OH 43016
        > (614) 764-1703

      • Robert Kluz
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 24, 2013
          Under = Undec. :)

          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 24, 2013
            Bryan, I order mine directly from FR. Harald will restart production if there's enough demand.

            Sent from my iPhone

            John M

            On Apr 23, 2013, at 8:35 PM, "brian_19642001" <bwickers@...> wrote:

            > Hi, Everyone,
            >
            > Anyone know of any sellers on the web (or elsewhere) of Freudenreich f40 locos?
            >
            > Brian

          • brian_19642001
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 24, 2013
              Too bad I missed the F40s on the resale site. John, I've sent Harald an email to ask if he has plans to restart the F40s. Fingers crossed....

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, John Mui <jmui@...> wrote:

              > Bryan, I order mine directly from FR. Harald will restart production if there's enough demand.
              >
              > Sent from my iPhone
              >
              > John M
              >

              > On Apr 23, 2013, at 8:35 PM, "brian_19642001" <bwickers@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Hi, Everyone,
              > >
              > > Anyone know of any sellers on the web (or elsewhere) of Freudenreich f40 locos?
              > >
              > > Brian

            • jeffcrist2002
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 24, 2013
                Brian, in this scale, its sometimes on who you know. I got a tip from a
                friend about a collector in Europe that was thinning his collection, and I
                was able to buy a Amtrak for $550. Another suggestion is to buy the shell
                only. It will fit the chassis of a GP35, but the chassis from FR is really
                special. It has the biggest flywheel in z scale. It runs slow and pulls
                like a mule.

                John

                Too bad I missed the F40s on the resale site. John, I've sent Harald an
                email to ask if he has plans to restart the F40s. Fingers crossed....

                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, John Mui <jmui@...> wrote:

                > Bryan, I order mine directly from FR. Harald will restart production if
                > there's enough demand.
                >
                > Sent from my iPhone
                >
                > John M
                >

                > On Apr 23, 2013, at 8:35 PM, "brian_19642001" <bwickers@...> wrote:
                >
                > > Hi, Everyone,
                > >
                > > Anyone know of any sellers on the web (or elsewhere) of Freudenreich f40
                > > locos?
                > >
                > > Brian

              • Raymond
                Message 7 of 17 , Apr 24, 2013
                  Hi John

                  Where can I buy a shell for the F-40

                  Raymond

                  --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, <jmui@...> wrote:

                  > Brian, in this scale, its sometimes on who you know. I got a tip from a
                  > friend about a collector in Europe that was thinning his collection, and I
                  > was able to buy a Amtrak for $550. Another suggestion is to buy the shell
                  > only. It will fit the chassis of a GP35, but the chassis from FR is really
                  > special. It has the biggest flywheel in z scale. It runs slow and pulls
                  > like a mule.
                  >
                  > John

                • jeffcrist2002
                  Message 8 of 17 , Apr 25, 2013
                    Raymond email Harold of FR to find out if he still has the shell. The last
                    time I ask was couple years ago.

                    John

                    > Brian, in this scale, its sometimes on who you know. I got a tip from a
                    > friend about a collector in Europe that was thinning his collection, and I
                    > was able to buy a Amtrak for $550. Another suggestion is to buy the shell
                    > only. It will fit the chassis of a GP35, but the chassis from FR is really
                    > special. It has the biggest flywheel in z scale. It runs slow and pulls
                    > like a mule.
                    >
                    > John

                  • Harald Freudenreich
                    Message 9 of 17 , Apr 25, 2013
                      Folks,

                      a re-release of my F40PH engine is scheduled for this year. Besides AMTRAK (2 road numbers),
                      Caltrain "meat ball" paint scheme and undecorated we plan at least two other road names. Favoured are Metra,
                      VIA and CSX. But I'm open for any other suggestions.
                      These locos come with a coreless Faulhaber motor, big fly wheel and electronic white LED constant light DC. They have
                      enough tractive force to pull prototypical trains. Unit price is about Euro 320 (about USD 416)
                      We don't sell shells only, neither decorated nor undecorated.

                      Harald

                      --
                      FREUDENREICH FEINWERKTECHNIK
                      Harald Thom-Freudenreich

                    • John Mui
                      Message 10 of 17 , Apr 25, 2013
                        Thank You Harald, you know I have to get the CSX.

                        Sent from my iPhone

                        John M

                        On Apr 25, 2013, at 1:39 PM, "Harald Freudenreich" <FR.model@...> wrote:

                        > Folks,
                        >
                        > a re-release of my F40PH engine is scheduled for this year. Besides AMTRAK (2 road numbers),
                        > Caltrain "meat ball" paint scheme and undecorated we plan at least two other road names. Favoured are Metra,
                        > VIA and CSX. But I'm open for any other suggestions.
                        > These locos come with a coreless Faulhaber motor, big fly wheel and electronic white LED constant light DC. They have
                        > enough tractive force to pull prototypical trains. Unit price is about Euro 320 (about USD 416)
                        > We don't sell shells only, neither decorated nor undecorated.
                        >
                        > Harald
                        >
                        > --
                        > FREUDENREICH FEINWERKTECHNIK
                        > Harald Thom-Freudenreich
                        > Schwarzer Weg 1B
                        > D-18190 Sanitz / Mecklenburg
                        > Phone: +49 38209 49160 Fax: +49 38209 49161
                        > e-mail: FR.model@... web: www.FR-model.de

                      • Thomas Scheuzger

                          Message 12 of 17 , Apr 25, 2013
                            Harald,

                            Interested for two AMTRAK and Caltrain for now

                            Thank you
                            Henri
                            Email. Hseynaeve@...

                            Sent from my iPad

                            On Apr 25, 2013, at 10:39 AM, "Harald Freudenreich" <FR.model@...> wrote:

                            > Folks,
                            >
                            > a re-release of my F40PH engine is scheduled for this year. Besides AMTRAK (2 road numbers),
                            > Caltrain "meat ball" paint scheme and undecorated we plan at least two other road names. Favoured are Metra,
                            > VIA and CSX. But I'm open for any other suggestions.
                            > These locos come with a coreless Faulhaber motor, big fly wheel and electronic white LED constant light DC. They have
                            > enough tractive force to pull prototypical trains. Unit price is about Euro 320 (about USD 416)
                            > We don't sell shells only, neither decorated nor undecorated.
                            >
                            > Harald
                            >
                            > --
                            > FREUDENREICH FEINWERKTECHNIK
                            > Harald Thom-Freudenreich
                            > Schwarzer Weg 1B
                            > D-18190 Sanitz / Mecklenburg
                            > Phone: +49 38209 49160 Fax: +49 38209 49161
                            > e-mail: FR.model@... web: www.FR-model.de

                          • jamesmacburney
                            Message 13 of 17 , Apr 25, 2013
                              Excellent news Harald. I would desire both an AMTRAK and Metrolink version.
                              JamesTraction