AZL EMD F59PHI PRICE REDUCTION

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 23, 2013
      American Z Line has slashed the prices for the EMD F59PHI single locomotive and sets. This new pricing goes into effect immediately. The following single locomotives and sets are available:

      EMD F59PHI � Single Locomotives � NEW MSRP $99.00

      6001-1 Amtrak California F59PHI 2011 - MSRP $99.00

      6001-2 Amtrak California F59PHI 2013 - MSRP $99.00

      6001-3 Amtrak California F59PHI 2014 - MSRP $99.00

      6002-1 Amtrak West F59PHI 452 - MSRP $99.00

      6002-2 Amtrak West F59PHI 455 - MSRP $99.00

      6002-3 Amtrak West F59PHI 463 - MSRP $99.00

      6003-1 Metrolink F59PHI 884 - MSRP $99.00

      6003-2 Metrolink F59PHI 885 - MSRP $99.00

      6003F-1 Metrolink (fluted) F59PHI 876 - MSRP $99.00

      6003F-2 Metrolink (fluted) F59PHI 877 - MSRP $99.00

      6004-1 Coaster F59PHI 3001 - MSRP $99.00

      6004-2 Coaster F59PHI 3002 - MSRP $99.00

      6005-1 Sounder F59PHI 902 - MSRP $99.00

      6005-2 Sounder F59PHI 905 - MSRP $99.00

      6006-1 Dallas TRE F59PHI 569 - MSRP $99.00

      6006-2 Dallas TRE F59PHI 570 - MSRP $99.00

      EMD F59PHI � Amtrak Sets � NEW MSRP $249.00

      7001-1 Amtrak California F59PHI 2011 Set - California Cars - MSRP $249.00

      7001-2 Amtrak California F59PHI 2013 Set - California Cars - MSRP $249.00

      7001-3 Amtrak California F59PHI 2014 Set - California Cars - MSRP $249.00

      7002-1 Amtrak West F59PHI 452 Set - Surfliners - MSRP $249.00

      7002-2 Amtrak West F59PHI 455 Set - Surfliners - MSRP $249.00

      7002-3 Amtrak West F59PHI 463 Set - Surfliners - MSRP $249.00

      EMD F59PHI � Bombardier Sets � NEW MSRP $199.00

      7003-1 Metrolink F59PHI 884 Set - Bombardiers - MSRP $199.00

      7003-2 Metrolink F59PHI 885 Set - Bombardiers - MSRP $199.00

      7003F-1 Metrolink (fluted) F59PHI 876 Set - Bombardiers - MSRP $199.00

      7003F-2 Metrolink (fluted) F59PHI 877 Set - Bombardiers - MSRP $199.00

      7004-1 Coaster F59PHI 3001 Set - Bombardiers - MSRP $199.00

      7004-2 Coaster F59PHI 3002 Set - Bombardiers - MSRP $199.00

      7005-1 Sounder F59PHI 902 Set - Bombardier - MSRP $199.00

      7005-2 Sounder F59PHI 905 Set - Bombardiers - MSRP $199.00

      7006-1 Dallas TRE F59PHI 569 Set - Bombardiers - MSRP $199.00

      7006-2 Dallas TRE F59PHI 570 Set - Bombardiers - MSRP $199.00

      7007-1 West Coast Express F59PHI 902 Set - Bombardiers - MSRP $199.00

      7007-2 West Coast Express F59PHI 904 Set - Bombardiers - MSRP $199.00

      Photo of all sets can be found at:

      http://www.americanzline.com/locomotives/f59phi/

      Sets and locomotives are available immediately through authorized AZL dealers.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      www.zscaletrack.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 23, 2013
        Great prices without a doubt, but phooey, I like the colors of the Coaster
        and it doesn't travel anywhere near the Southern Oregon/ Northern California
        inland route. I suppose if I got the Coaster and someone complained, I
        could tell them it was my imaginary railroad and they could go and fly a
        kite. Then again I could be geographically correct and purchase the Amtrak
        West set and get no complaints., I hope. Hmmm......what am I to do?

        I just hate to always be expected to be PC. Phooey!

        Loren

        American Z Line has slashed the prices for the EMD F59PHI single locomotive
        and sets. This new pricing goes into effect immediately. The following
        single locomotives and sets are available:

      • vincentgoudreault
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013

          > Great prices without a doubt, but phooey, I like the colors of the Coaster
          > and it doesn't travel anywhere near the Southern Oregon/ Northern California
          > inland route. I suppose if I got the Coaster and someone complained, I
          > could tell them it was my imaginary railroad and they could go and fly a
          > kite. Then again I could be geographically correct and purchase the Amtrak
          > West set and get no complaints., I hope. Hmmm......what am I to do?
          >
          > I just hate to always be expected to be PC. Phooey!
          >
          > Loren

          Your railway could have just received loaned units they had not had the time to repaint yet. Or not even planning to do, as they are short term loans. Have a workshop where your 'official' and road correct units are kept (out of sight) to be worked on following some technical issue.

          CBVG
        • Loren Snyder
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
            That's as good an explanation as any I suppose. Bottom line will still be,
            It's my choo choos and if you don't like it go take up knitting" :o)

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
              Loren, you are a master modeller, so no more choo choo, please! 😊

              Sent from my iPhone

              John M

              On Apr 24, 2013, at 9:29 AM, "Loren Snyder" <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

              > That's as good an explanation as any I suppose. Bottom line will still be,
              > It's my choo choos and if you don't like it go take up knitting" :o)
              > Loren

            • Loren Snyder
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
                John,
                I'm not even a jack of all trades, let alone a master modeler so let's
                forget this none sense about me being the master of anything other than
                enjoying each and every day.

                I stand in humble awe at the many very talented and wonderful modelers who
                share on this and other sites.

                I think it is safe to say that if we are enjoying our hobby, whether it be
                trains, planes, boats or collecting stamps, then we are truly 'on track'.

                Loren

                Loren, you are a master modeller, so no more choo choo, please! 😊

                Sent from my iPhone

                John M

              • Randall Smidt
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
                  That's exactly what Virginia Railway Express did a number of years ago.  They had a couple of Sounder sets leased and did not repaint them.  They just put small decals on the sides that had the VRE logo on them.

                  Randy Smidt

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
                    Randy,

                    I finally decided to go with what would be normally seen in this area
                    instead of doing what I so often do,.........buy what I like the looks of
                    instead of what makes sense. That is the reason my closet has too many blue
                    shirts in it. I tend to go overboard on colors I like.

                    Anthony just received my order so now he is happier too :o)

                    Loren

                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
                      Yes, I've had to live by that rule lately.  Get what I'll actually use, not what I want.  ;-)

                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
                        Hey Loren, kinda sounds like that old rock and roll song, "Its' my party and I'll run what I want to, you would too if it was up to you" !!! Lee

                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 24, 2013
                          Here,Here!!!

                          Message 12 of 13 , May 3, 2013
                            Now that is a good one Lee. Fits the situation perfectly. Two Atta Boys
                            for you on this Friday.

                            Hey Loren, kinda sounds like that old rock and roll song, "Its' my party and
                            I'll run what I want to, you would too if it was up to you" !!! Lee

                          • FT. Dewey
                            Message 13 of 13 , May 4, 2013
                              "you would too if it was up to you"

                              "You would cry too if it happened to you. "

                              Runs 2:32

                               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PXIui8sa2U

                              DEWEY (Picking at nits)

                              _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`