Re: [Z_Scale] Diesel Service Facility?

  • Gardenrails
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2013
      I would certainly be interested a diesel service facility for n scale.

      Mack

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 22, 2013, at 4:01 PM, Reynard Wellman <micron@...> wrote:

      > Hi All N & Nn3 Folks,
      >
      > I have been receiving a couple of requests concerning a
      > Diesel Service Facility for N scale but I would like to know
      > how much enthusiasm is really out there for a kit made
      > of metal etch & metal shapes (rods and tubing cut to lengths).
      >
      > It would be very similar looking in appearance to our stainless
      > steel one that is now available in Z scale, see
      > http://www.micronart.com/1028diesel_service.html
      >
      > However, even more elaborate items will be designed into
      > the design for an even more realistic appearance.
      > Also, some of this larger scale kits' piping will be tubing and/or rods
      > (instead of flat etch) and in some cases, the pipes will be
      > threaded to accept small nuts for stronger, faster assembly.
      >
      > N scalers should chime in if you are interested in seeing this come
      > to light and life. Please do not bother asking about the price at this time
      > as I have yet to look into that aspect.
      >
      > Thanks for your attention,
      > Reynard Wellman
      > Chief Designer
      > http://www.micronart.com

    • Perry A Pollino
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23, 2013
        I would also be interested.

        ________________________________
        I would certainly be interested a diesel service facility for n scale.

        Mack

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 22, 2013, at 4:01 PM, Reynard Wellman <micron@...> wrote:

        > Hi All N & Nn3 Folks,
        >
        > I have been receiving a couple of requests concerning a
        > Diesel Service Facility for N scale but I would like to know
        > how much enthusiasm is really out there for a kit made
        > of metal etch & metal shapes (rods and tubing cut to lengths).
        >
        > It would be very similar looking in appearance to our stainless
        > steel one that is now available in Z scale, see
        > http://www.micronart.com/1028diesel_service.html
        >
        > However, even more elaborate items will be designed into
        > the design for an even more realistic appearance.
        > Also, some of this larger scale kits' piping will be tubing and/or rods
        > (instead of flat etch) and in some cases, the pipes will be
        > threaded to accept small nuts for stronger, faster assembly.
        >
        > N scalers should chime in if you are interested in seeing this come
        > to light and life. Please do not bother asking about the price at this time
        > as I have yet to look into that aspect.
        >
        > Thanks for your attention,
        > Reynard Wellman
        > Chief Designer
        > http://www.micronart.com

      • Reynard Wellman
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 23, 2013
          Hello Perry,
          I have saved your email so that when the
          project may come to light, I can notify you.

          Thanks,
          Reynard