Re: [Z_Scale] Sad news from Switzerland

  • Thomas Habrik
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 17, 2013
      This is extremely sad and really unexpected!

      I just had an email conversation about some new versions of Z locos with him a couple of days ago. I never thought about a thing like this.

      All our feelings are with his relatives. I wish them all the best and a lot of energy to come over this hard time.

      Von meinem iPad gesendet

      Am 17.04.2013 um 20:49 schrieb zettzeit <jens@...>:

      > Unfortunately, I have very sad news from Switzerland:
      >
      > Peter Rechsteiner (toyshop.ch, zbahn.ch) died completely unexpected
      > yesterday 16th April 2013.
      > His wife and his children have a a great loss.
      > For us modellers an engaged friend and supporter of Z-scale passed away.
      >
      > Sad greetings,
      >
      > Jens

    • Lee Barry
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18, 2013
        sorry to hear of his death. I did know him but as a member of the Z community I wish his family the best. Lee Barry

        Jens thank for the notice. This is very sad news. I considered Peter a friend. I have known him for many years and had hoped to visit his shop. I do hope his family can keep the business going. He was very much a great advocate for Z.

        Rob