Miniatures by Eric detail parts

  • dpstripe
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2013
      Hello All. I just received a variety of detail parts ordered from "miniatures by eric". I haven't had the chance to do anything with them yet, but they are of excellent quality. Very clean castings and nice detail. I have purchased N scale items from him before, and his new Z offerings are just as nice. And judging by the couple of extra items that he included in my package, it looks like he is coming out with a couple of items that are not on his site yet. An excellent addition to Z.

      www.miniaturesbyeric.com

      Dan S.

    • BAZ
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2013
        Yep! And, a *real* bargain price too !

        Sent 'from the road'

        On Apr 13, 2013, at 7:49 PM, dpstripe@... wrote:

        > Hello All. I just received a variety of detail parts ordered from "miniatures by eric". I haven't had the chance to do anything with them yet, but they are of excellent quality. Very clean castings and nice detail. I have purchased N scale items from him before, and his new Z offerings are just as nice. And judging by the couple of extra items that he included in my package, it looks like he is coming out with a couple of items that are not on his site yet. An excellent addition to Z.
        >
        > www.miniaturesbyeric.com
        >
        > Dan S.

      • pray59_3
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14, 2013
          Got my order in today... Nice array of goodies, like winterization hatches, plows, and most important.. the correct bells!

          -Robert