Re: [Z_Scale] Pine Trees 1" to 2" for my layout.

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 10 4:55 AM
      I would go with the 1" - 2" trees.

      The November/December 2009 issue of Ztrack has a JTT Tree building guide in the issues. This includes a height chart for trees and look at the JTT line. Here is the link to the back issue page.

      http://www.ztrack.com/issues/issues_09.html

      Back issues are 50% off right not. Use code OFFICES

      Rob

      On Apr 10, 2013, at 12:00 AM, Eddie Hen <southridge90@...> wrote:

      > I was wondering if pine trees size 1" to 2" would look OK in a layout or would the 2" trees be way out of porportion.
      > I found the following: JTT Scenery Products Z 92005 (TR-2005) Econo-Snow Pine 1"-2" (55-Pack).
      > I have never seen this product in person, so I'm not sure if I could cut the 2" trees down some, it would still look
      > OK. From the picture, the trees look pretty real.

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      www.zscaletrack.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • Eddie Hen
      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 11 8:55 PM
        Thanks Mark. I saw the layout in the file section of the Yahoo Group. I could not get the link you provided in your responce to work though.

        Eddie