Ztrack Pre-Move Back Issue Sale

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013
      We are preparing to move the Ztrack Offices into a larger office. Yeah! We want to save the moving guys (okay us) some sore backs. We are having a 50% off of all back issue sale! This is a great time to stock up for your summer reading and enjoy years of great layouts, articles, how-to's, tips and so much more! Check out the library of available back issues at:

      http://www.ztrack.com

      Voucher code: OFFICES

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      www.zscaletrack.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • Lee Barry
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013
        Rob,
        How much would the issues from the years 1995 thru 2009 cost + s&h�

        Lee

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2013
          Lee and all, we are sold out of the back issues from 1995 - 1998 though we do have PDF downloads available for some of these issues.

          From 1999 - 2009 we have 51 issues available. The price after the 50% discount is $153.00. There are no shipping charges for Issues going to US addresses.

          Rob