  • Edward Scullin
    Message 1 of 768 , Apr 6, 2013
      A few weeks ago somebody posted about add on parts for the AZL GP 35s.  IF I remember correctly they had bels and horns and end plates that you use to convert to body mounted couplers.

      Does anybody remember who that was?
      If you do, would you please share that information with me.
      Thanks in Advance
      Ed ScullinRoanoke VA

    • FT. Dewey
      Message 768 of 768 , Jan 31

        1855 Western railroads blocked by snow
        1874 Jesse James gang robs train at Gads Hill MO
        1932 US railway unions accept 10% wage reduction

        _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`