Re : [Z_Scale] Marklin vs Micro Train coupler.

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 5, 2013
      All is possible in modelrailroading. But in that case, the best thing to do is simply cutting the truck mounted Marklin coupler and swapping it with a #903 MTL coupler box you set at the carbody's end for better results. You only need a #988 00 032 coupler gauge (                 http://www.micro-trains.com/pl-ToolsAcc.php%c2%a0) in order to set the coupler with the right height above track.

      Dom

      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 11, 2013
        Thanks Mark. I saw the layout in the file section of the Yahoo Group. I could not get the link you provided in your responce to work though.

        Eddie